Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,866
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Thousands of Russian soldiers were captured by the Armed Forces of Ukraine, there are also high-ranking officers - Die Welt

During the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Kharkiv region, thousands of Russian soldiers were captured, among the prisoners there are high-ranking officers.

This is stated in the publication of the German Die Welt.

The publication refutes the statement of the Russian Defense Ministry about the alleged "tactical retreat". The defense line of the Russian Federation "just collapsed", and the soldiers fled.

That’s what I want to know.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
My analysis of the situation in ukraine:

-The entry of HIMARS launchers off the front in favor of the Ukrainians and gave the positive results on the field, but russian bots thought that ukrainians were joking and that HIMARS would be destroyed easily. It seems that the bombing of ammunition depots and air defense systems with HARM missiles opened the way for the Ukrainian army to advance.

- Before that, I read I read in July that the Ukrainian army was preparing preparations for a counterattack in Kherson, but some were laughing at this and thinking that the liberation of Kherson would end in failure.

-The absence of the Russian Air Force puts a big question mark, and this indicates that the Ukrainian air defense and the MANPADS played a role in this, which means that the russiabAir Force is out of a game, the same applies to the Orlan 10 reconnaissance drones that made the Russian artillery blind and the absence of a Situational Awarness on the battlefield

-Since the beginning of the invasion, the Russians have been advancing rapidly in Kherson and Kharkiv because the Russian Spetsnaz and VDV forces possess NVG night devices that allow night ambushes, but America has solved this deficit in the Ukrainian army by providing NVG devices.

-The strategic mistake of Russia's invasion of Ukraine was to invade a country like Ukraine with only 40 million soldiers 170,000 soldiers and spread them in 9 directions in February and having now deployed the remaining forces very little to the perimeter of the front line of 1,300 km.

-This creates many possibilities for the Ukrainian army to infiltrate or penetrate the first line of the Russian defense and advance further with minimal resistance, if any, than the second line defenses.

-The Ukrainian strategy is a rapid and deep progress across the Russian defense lines from behind the lines of the Russian army, which aims to target the supply lines and ammunition stores, in addition to eliminating the morale of the Russian army and capturing a large number of soldiers.

- I was surprised by the Ukrainian attack on the occupied part of Kharkiv, but it turned out to be an elaborate plan to tame and stun the Russian army, and with the weakness of the Russian war machine and the depletion of Russia's war resources, the Russian army will be in real trouble with the continuous fall and the arrival of heavy weapons from NATO.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
I do not know the answers, but someone had all those already 1995

Dzhokhar Dudaev:​

Thanks for the video mate, I'm not going to say what I think but I had to go to google maps and see if we were speaking about the same country!

On the other hand it seems western countries are not planning to send a big package of heavy weapons to Ukraine in the short term, just basic ammo and finnancial support.
Given the performance on their counteroffensive it seems enough to tell Putin to retreat to his international recognized borders for the moment.

So Germany seems to hold back again heavy hardware supplies to UKR, but waiting for next steps.
Mr Putin do you understand the message?:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom