Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,333
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ukrainians whipping people. So bad while Tankies ignore the Russians and their atrocities which span for centuries.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
Looks like there are some issues trying to explain the special military operation to common people in Russia. There is a clear conflict between earning money and benefits or being proud of a flag.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,333
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

yes, there is no flag big enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.

I think it's better than the russian gulag camp or the american quantanamo camp, Iraq camp, Syria camp, Afghanistan camp.

Everytime we talk about Russia why do you always have to mention Murica.

Im not even pro usa. I mention them and their crimes numerous times also why they are such assholes on the global stage.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,333
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Actually rumours of Turkiye and Ukraine willing to rebuild the An225 after the war.

Hopefully it materialises but I doubt it.

There is bigger things. Still such a shame to see that behemoth destroyed in the war.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Everytime we talk about Russia why do you always have to mention Murica.

Im not even pro usa. I mention them and their crimes numerous times also why they are such assholes on the global stage.
"Ukrainians whipping people. So bad while Tankies ignore the Russians and their atrocities which span for centuries."

I was going to ask you the same. why are you talking about russians and replying when i write about ukraines? I'm not pro-russian either. I think and defend my country.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,333
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Ukrainians whipping people. So bad while Tankies ignore the Russians and their atrocities which span for centuries."

I was going to ask you the same. why are you talking about russians and replying when i write about ukraines? I'm not pro-russian either. I think and defend my country.

You just posted videos of whipping hardly an atrocity

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Last edited:

Windchime

Professional
South Korea Moderator
Reactions
22 1,279
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
South Korea
Any plans for that tanks? Are they magically end up in Ukraine?
Unfortunately for Ukraine, there's no chance, for now at least. Ukraine already requested Korean Army T-80Us and BMP-3s (and possibly other Russian gears of the Korean Army, such as Metis-M ATGM or Igla MANPADS) but the Korean government has declined. The agreements signed between South Korea and Russia as part of the Bulgom Program clearly states that Korea cannot transfer equipment of Russian origin to 3rd party without Russian consent. This is also followed by the provision which prohibits Russia from supplying any kind of military gear to North Korea. Both parties clearly wouldn't want to violate the agreement.

Then again, given how Russia's having affairs with Iran during the war, one can't say with 100% confidence that Russia wouldn't do the same with North Koreans and import their munitions and weapons in exchange for, say, natural gas or oil. Though that would be a significant suicidal move in their East Asia strategy. China is clearly not wiling to treat them equal partners and Japan have serious territorial disputes with them + leaks from confidential documents revealed that Russia also considered invading Northern Japan before invading Ukraine. South Korea is their only candidate in cooperating on equal footing, that is a developed nation in the region (which is also the reason they proposed numerous co-development plans of Far East Russia). For that reason the chances of Russia striking a deal with North Korea and providing South Korea legal and practical basis on which they provide direct military support to Ukraine is slim.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Can you post a video when Rafida whipping themselves? Practically there are thousands of those so you shouldn't have a problem finding it.
I think this whipping is very good , it is out of sorrow for Hazrati Hussain, didn't your lot talked how Putin family was in Karbala? I think that your lot talked about thar. So religiously speaking you should commend Ukrainians for their remembrance for Hazreti Hussain

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,333
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ww1 like situation in bakmut.

Trenches and artillery while the surroundings its all destruction and mud.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom