Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,401
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Basically months of preparation, careful planning, disposition of troops, supply and materials for the upcoming offensive are now cancelled and the generals should start re-planning all over again from zero.

I wonder if they could come up with new offensive plan in a short time frame of under a month.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,046
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Terror Alarm is from Israel.

I hope Turks who are happy about simping for Israel learn their lesson. Then again they will say Muh Arabs to feel better about themselves

Dont forget how Israel licenced it drones to Russia.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,401
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Shoigu announced a surprise inspection of the Pacific Fleet
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu announced the start of a surprise check on the Pacific Fleet, which is put on full alert. He will be brought to the highest degree of combat readiness. The Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, Valery Gerasimov, instructed to take the readiness of strategic submarines for the use of weapons under separate control during the inspection.
How is news about the Pacific fleet relevant to the war in Donbass?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,046
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today i saw a German article debating if Turkey gave Russia "Bayraktar TB2 codes" which was based on this tweet 😂

As if Turks are dumb enough to sell source codes to the Russians. Who have been a constant pain in the ass to the Turks in the geopolitical arena.

Then again Israel sold technology to China.

Hopefully this shit gets mentioned more by the Turks.

Liars we thought the Russians, Chinese and the Iranians were bad with their bullshit lies but the West and Israel aint no different.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Basically months of preparation, careful planning, disposition of troops, supply and materials for the upcoming offensive are now cancelled and the generals should start re-planning all over again from zero.

I wonder if they could come up with new offensive plan in a short time frame of under a month.
Now because of the leak shenanigans, allies need to send higher tier weapon than before, long range missile, fighter faster than initial plan. While double the supply quantity of Ukraine AD.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,046
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,401
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This is such a dumb take by a former Chinese Admiral.

Lots of factors on why the Russian army is doing so bad.

Ideology just makes it worse. Being a commie wont make them better fighters.

Chinese armed forces is literally owned by the CCP im really curious about how they will perform.
Russian is bad, but imagine having a "Major General" like this...just because he is teh grandson of Mao

Major general commands a LOT of troops lol

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,046
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russian is bad, but imagine having a "Major General" like this...just because he is teh grandson of Mao

Major general commands a LOT of troops lol

This same neopotism will also destroy the Chinese army.

Im wondering how many of Mao Zedongs family is in the upper echelons.

Also thanks for posting this I never knew Mao Zedongs descendants are still in the Chinese government and the military.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
-Spetsnaz- lost nearly the entire brigade with only 125 personnel active out of 900 deployed.

Girkin is being investigated also from "his side":

Interesting article about the impact of the sactions on the military industry:

sanctions create shortages of higher-end foreign components and force Moscow to substitute them with lower-quality alternatives

Dmitry

Committed member
Ukraine Correspondent
Reactions
4 841
Nation of residence
Ukraine
Nation of origin
Ukraine
Russian missiles hit residential buildings in the eastern Ukrainian city of Sloviansk on Friday, killing 11 people, wounding 21 and reducing parts of apartment blocks to a tangled mess of metal and concrete.

1681591783114.png

1681591799411.png

1681591814889.png

1681591825684.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom