Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
7 3,845
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Are we sure that this Scott guy is not Gary's burner account or something...

Only thing missing is him posting Mariupol construction videos and women riding bicycles on the newly paved streets.

contricusc

Contributor
Reactions
5 734
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
You mean like todays Israeli's? Claiming that Palestine belongs to them, making false claims, calling theirselves the Chosen People, while 90% of them are coming from Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Russia and have no historical connection with the MENA-region.

Yes, exactly like them.

You mean like Palestine always belongs to the Palestinians?

Yes, a country belongs to the people that inhabit it. What a novel concept that is…

This is called: Western hypocrisy.

Israel/Palestine doesnt get the same treatment as Russia/Ukraine.

And your posts are called Scott Summers’ hipocrisy than. Because you don’t treat the Russia/Ukraine conflict the same as the Israel/Palestinian one, which is the definition of hypocrisy. But I guess you think that your hypocrisy is excused by someone else’s hypocrisy…

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
90 8,773
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Are we sure that this Scott guy is not Gary's burner account or something...

Only thing missing is him posting Mariupol construction videos and women riding bicycles on the newly paved streets.

No, they are different.

Scott Summers

Reactions
2 667
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, exactly like them.

Yes, a country belongs to the people that inhabit it. What a novel concept that is…

And your posts are called Scott Summers’ hipocrisy than. Because you don’t treat the Russia/Ukraine conflict the same as the Israel/Palestinian one, which is the definition of hypocrisy. But I guess you think that your hypocrisy is excused by someone else’s hypocrisy…

They were ironic, but you still didnt get it. It exposed the Western hypocrisy in both theaters.

Perun

Reactions
1 14
Nation of residence
Croatia
Nation of origin
Croatia
He was from the ancient Greek Kingdom of Macedonia. Ancient Macedonians were just as Greek as ancient Athenians, Spartans, Corinthians, etc. They spoke the ancient Greek language, wrote with Greek alphabet and were part of the Hellenistic culture. His teacher was Aristotle and his mother was named Olympias. You can’t get any more Greek than that. Are you going to claim now that Aristotle was not Greek as well? How far can delusion go?
No mate. Macedonia was newer Greek. Ancient Hellens called Macedonians "barbarians"...

I friendly suggest to you to research a litlle:

Ethnicity of Ancient Macedonians

Spitfire9

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 618
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Russia has every right to defend herself. I hope they will defeat the Ukrainian terrorists. Russian people lived in Ukraine for centuries so that land can never be Ukrainian.
Ironic, isn't it, that there were Jews living for centuries in the area of what is now recognised as Israel. Following your logic, that land can only ever be Jewish. Of course, that does require you to ignore all the other peoples who inhabited the area over the centuries otherwise it could only ever be Jewish and at the same time only ever be Arab and at the same time only ever be... etc etc

contricusc

Contributor
Reactions
5 734
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
No mate. Macedonia was newer Greek. Ancient Hellens called Macedonians "barbarians"...

I friendly suggest to you to research a litlle:

Ethnicity of Ancient Macedonians

You are just promoting propagandistic websites that try to rewrite history. The delusion is strong with you, so I won’t waste my time anymore debating you, especially since this is also off topic here.

Scott Summers

Reactions
2 667
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ironic, isn't it, that there were Jews living for centuries in the area of what is now recognised as Israel. Following your logic, that land can only ever be Jewish. Of course, that does require you to ignore all the other peoples who inhabited the area over the centuries otherwise it could only ever be Jewish and at the same time only ever be Arab and at the same time only ever be... etc etc

It was irony to show the dubble agenda in both conflicts. And all you Westerners just ate it.

If Israel is right, than Russia is also right.

If the Ukrainians are freedomfighters and not terrorists, than the Palestinians are also freedomfighters.

You are all Piers Morgan's here. No difference.

Spitfire9

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 618
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
It was irony to show the dubble agenda in both conflicts. And all you Westerners just ate it.

If Israel is right, than Russia is also right.

If the Ukrainians are freedomfighters and not terrorists, than the Palestinians are also freedomfighters.

You are all Piers Morgan's here. No difference.
You seem to have missed the boolean logic in what I wrote.

PS I prefer not to be placed in your simplistic and erroneous group of 'all you Westerners'. Sorry, I find some of what you write to be unsubstantiated nonsense.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom