Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,638
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Looks like the quality issues from a couple years ago are fixed.

It was a problem with the ejection which can be sorted out relatively easy. Also the ammo which is used is important. Now the UTS-15 is used successfully by the Turkish Armed Forces. I recently saw it in a picture used by the Marines and now we also got a video footage which you can see in my latest post in the Multimedia thread.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,974
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The UTS-15 is actually a pretty nice combat shotgun, especially the select fire feature... giving you the option to load different rounds on each side is pretty useful, slugshot for breaching doors, fighting targets more effective on "longer distances" or hard hitting buckshoot cartridges for CQB situations.

He prefers the UTS-15 over the Kel Tech KSG which btw. is used by British SAS, French RAID and Korean SF's...

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
It was a problem with the ejection which can be sorted out relatively easy. Also the ammo which is used is important. Now the UTS-15 is used successfully by the Turkish Armed Forces. I recently saw it in a picture used by the Marines and now we also got a video footage which you can see in my latest post in the Multimedia thread.
Where is the multimedia topic? Cant find it, too many sub forums. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom