Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Facts are lost on these guys and more like them that Russia attacked a sovereign but far weaker country, and yet they remains steadfast in becoming Putin's cheerleaders.

Russian leadership today is imperialist, they are going to restore old Border left by the last Tsar actually.

Ruhnama

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Plot twist : Cechen kemudian sadar bahwa ini salah, dan berbalik menyerang Moskow.

Kemudian Moskow kehabisan duit buat biayai perang kemudian pecah :v
sama chechen kan ad yg pro dudyev, anti kadyrov
Dia juga nawarin perlindungan GIGN untuk Ukr. Pres
GIGN ini itugan militer sih, bukan cuman "polisi" ya klo si anggota GIGN knepa2 sama ja, yang mati anggota militer Prancis. maybe yang dikiranya anggota polisi militer yonwalprotneg, tpi ya gendermare

Ruhnama

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Indeed, that's why I use "Many" instead of Most or All. I just think that our netizen is.. um.. how should I say this.. Terlalu mudah kebawa arus? they easily believe anything in the internet or coerced to believe something that they don't initially.
TBH I see myself as neutral in Luhansk-Donetsk conflict at first, but after Russia really does send their troops through undisputed other Ukraine soil with denazification as their casus belli ofc it's only natural that we support the oppressed right? this kind of reasoning is not what I'm seeing yet from our netizen as their reason to support Russia are simply haha putin stronkk chad, murica baddd, jewish evilll.
I'm really curious what would they think if PRC start supporting OPM and then use them as stepping stone to create puppet government here.
orang bilang soal OPM beda
nah klo umpama either PRC atau Ausstralia invasi Indonesia pakai alasan "they kill Papuans"
mau omong apa klian yg pro Rusia? pasti alasannya ya beda kondisi Ukraina ama Indonesia

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

the last point.
1645970273314.png

ketombemu

Reactions
probably this analysis coming from 6 years ago by a professor is quite explaining what's russia's perspective which lead to their action to ukraine

it is understandable why putin takes this decision

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom