Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
b
I'm a superior bihun or other noodles made from rice & corn advocate, so I support indomie to produce bihun noodles or cease their product of wheat noodles.

It's time for the glorious bihun noodles to take over the world! For the Emperor!
bihun susah masaknya biar masuk selera lidah ku, bikin sendiri di rumah ga pernah berhasil, yg masuk selera cuma bikinan mamang mamang nasgor asal brebes

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1655711933976.png

I mean how useful this thicc boy gonna be? Its' size make me kinda skeptical!

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
Change the flag before the vessels reach the Bosphorus. Is it wrong for Romanian Navy personnels to come home?
I don't think Turkey would fall for this, besides it would be in breach with international law.
Are there Rumanian naval assets stranded outside the Black Sea???

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,499
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I don't think Turkey would fall for this, besides it would be in breach with international law.
Are there Rumanian naval assets stranded outside the Black Sea???
Its a contest between Turkey and Russia to make the black sea as Turkish / Russian "lake", the other country is just a spectator.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Indonesian Air Defense when cruise missile fly above their head without NASAM coverage.
Meanwhile
Expect Gulf Kingdoms would also join

Add:

This is not new at all actually, it is written in DEFEND Act that was brought by bipartisan Abraham Accord Caucus in Congress.
June 10th article

Last edited:

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That DEFEND Act also has Iraq written there. After little bit digging about Baghdad politics, there was new legislation that prohibited Iraqi to normalized relations with Israel, and the sentence could be execution. That was came out as law by their parliament that filled by the Sadrists.

If that Middle East integrated air defense architecture is need to reach Iraq, I expect Iraqi Kurdistan with its Peshmerga be the main player. De jure, there is no country called as Iraqi Kurdistan, but de facto, there are. Fingers crossed

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Indonesians and Singaporeans

Screenshot_20220621-131523_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Tbh the thing that bothers me is Kodam system. On the bottom, you got Koramil (B), headed by a Captain. I mean this particular Koramil that I am at right now has like 22 guys lmao. Seriously, a Captain only commands 22 guys? and 17 of them Babinsa?

Like damn, this is NCO tier number, not for a full Captain. Should be at most led by Letda, and should be more combat-oriented than just for "Babinsa".

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Indonesians and Singaporeans

View attachment 45141

Maybe we should worry about Malaysia special military operation in future 😬😬

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
Tun Mahathir WAS a great benefit for Malaysia in the 80's to 90's. Otherwise Malaysia would be economically still hanging around in the 70's.
Unfortunately he never realized that the initially well meant/founded Bumi law, became uncontrolled and simply turned the country towards pocket filling individuals and millions of bumi's unwilling to work.
Since 2000 he is living in his own world - and just doesn't realize as to what is going on in the real world. (Malaysia)

BTW; how come that there is no Malaysia Defense Forum - no Malaysian's around in the Forum?

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom