Professional
Reactions
2 357
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 59391
although im not sure the recent condition of the Palu submarine dock after 2018 tsunamis, i think its poses no harm to the structures.
The entire wall & shelter collapsed after the 2018 tsunami, too expensive to fix, too risky for sub operation there now (lot of sediment & debris on the sea floor).

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hmmm not necessarily though, our submarine dock or dermaga kapal selam, both in surabaya and palu are atleast partially covered from optical spy satellites, plus the roof structure act as cantilever for the overhead crane (only in surabaya) View attachment 59392 View attachment 59391
although im not sure the recent condition of the Palu submarine dock after 2018 tsunamis, i think its poses no harm to the structures.

Even the nowaday Kriegsmarine (not Nazis) left the idea of enclosed submarine base and go full open without any coverage. Earlier Kriegsmarine, built these base, Saint-Nazaire U-Boote base View attachment 59394 View attachment 59396 View attachment 59395
THEY EVEN HAVE DRYDOCK FACILITY, HOW AWESOME.

and nowaday German Navy main submarine base, Eckenforde Submarine Base View attachment 59393
(even ours better than them....atleast..)
View attachment 59397
funfact : damn so thicc

Natuna and Batam should also be built these structures. Or even better to have something like cave submarine base spread all over the country View attachment 59398 View attachment 59399

I am not so sure, but in my opinion Patimban, Tegal and coastal area near Demak-Semarang should be more ideal as Naval base. Far away from earth quake activities area, deep sea port can be established here ...

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

those japs always invent "Find a way around" for such case...

this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 633
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
dibangun dimana?
ikn
fun comment
SmartSelect_20230724-204431_Chrome.jpg

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,650
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Bikin ketar-ketir moga moga kalau ada gempa gak bakal kenapa napa.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,898
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Buat content begini soal lokasi dan terbunuhnya AWS Malaby bagus kali yah?

this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 633
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Oh Damn!
1616512809000.jpg
3pn3vd.jpg

but aside that, my reaction would still be skeptical towards it, just like the US Government claims toward their posession of Nuclear Weapon, "We neither confirm nor deny it". So did my stance toward this topic, I neither believe nor disown it.

Although it was quite surprising since the statement itself comes from retired U.S Intl. Officer

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
China is very good at hiding things, including the basic information that Chinese EV's are burning everywhere. (Looking at you, Indonesian automaker cooperating with Chinese)

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,898
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
China is very good at hiding things, including the basic information that Chinese EV's are burning everywhere. (Looking at you, Indonesian automaker cooperating with Chinese)

Paling gak kita bukan otoriter, jadi kalau nih mobil pada meleduk dan viral, tuh produsen harus bertindak.

I hope 😑

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,650
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I welcome investment from China as long as they are not stirring up troubles in here.

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 432
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo

yg project besar, ya pabrik komponen baterai EV, kalau EVnya sendiri di Indo kan udah banyak, punya wuling n kroya juga udah seliweran. sampai sekarang aman aja tu punya wuling. intinya, buat produk spesies bar\u namanya EV di negara konsumen kyk indonesia itu pertaruhan besar, laku dan aman luar biasa, laku banyak kasus alamat binasa.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My nieche just got her Teddy bear and she is so happy and cant wait to play with her Teddy
F2DaYaEWAAAJu1X.jpeg

She got a natural talent

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom