DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Eh.. why?

Come on, he should ask your permission to use your idea on how thing should be. Idea is expensive man, outside this country that kinda thing is more than reason to sue people to the court.

GraveDigger388

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Come on, he should ask your permission to use your idea on how thing should be. Idea is expensive man, outside this country that kinda thing is more than reason to sue people to the court.
I was under the impression that the creator asked @Umigami first...

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Goggle V

Jangan lupakan teman2x nya yg kalau pas sewa vidio nya barengan (sepaket) sambil mampir beli PorKas atau SDSB

Jadi inget waktu nonton live show nya dulu penuh banget

That's the romance of 80's through 90's kids, well i am just wonder if it's they are using the exact same place for every fighting scenes, the one with barren cliff and Sandy areas...

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That's the romance of 80's through 90's kids, well i am just wonder if it's they are using the exact same place for every fighting scenes, the one with barren cliff and Sandy areas...
Not only it was common to keep reusing the site, it was also common to use stock footage from unproduced cut from previous episodes. One thing the 80 & early 90 get very right compare to today's how's is they have either very catchy theme song or even big hit theme song. As if the song itself is also the show

This is a particular song is still sound great

Last edited:

reashot_xigwin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Vanuatu
Nation of origin
Vanuatu
Yup, i am bit surprised that we give clear message this time.
Usually we are a bit shy on international stage and i think mostly we do stuff behind closed door only, and when try to give message to the world like "we should respect international law etc" we don't usually mention a specific country in particular, and when we mention China our tone is not that strong even when protesting, but now we clearly give clear message? Strongly oppose?

Why sudden change, is it because internal reason (like prabowo as MoD etc) or external like (lobby from JP or US, or maybe for us CN antics can't be tolerated anymore).

The wind has changed.
I guess if CN threatened to decrease their investment we just need to work hard to get investment from other country.
Even as a supporters that Indonesia should have an active foreign policy and finally swing our weight around the region the statement still shocked me to say the least. And this is a good thing frankly and about time. Our "less freeer" ASEAN neighbors are frankly has always been our achilles heel. We seen this with Cambodia where China can easily influence the country to act against the group for the 1st time. Chinese influence doesn't just stop there Thailand, Laos and especially Burma. Basically the entire Mainland ASEAN sans Vietnam are already under their control and the Philippines also let's not forget. If we continues sticking our head into the sand eventually we will be dragged into the chinese sphere.

This recent development pleases me that I'm purring right now if you can tell. This Myanmar crisis can serves as the perfect excuse to exert our diplo weight and make relation with similar like-minded countries let's say the QUAD countries to start discussing chinese containment. And if the situation in Burma gets even worse like a civil war hopefully it will lead to that because it will be even better for our sake this will make the chinese threat even more serious and to action taken by our government to prepare for it maybe even partnering with QUAD or even better joining them and I wish for the latter.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
And if the situation in Burma gets even worse like a civil war hopefully it will lead to that because it will be even better for our sake
Not good for Myanmar people, and i don't think its good for us.

On Myanmar's situation, Kishi said they agreed to work closely toward the early restoration of a democratic government.

This one is good for both Indonesia and Myanmar people. Just recently they are protesting in front of our embassy when we start to make a move.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,416
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
And if the situation in Burma gets even worse like a civil war hopefully it will lead to that because it will be even better for our sake this will make the chinese threat even more serious and to action taken by our government to prepare for it maybe even partnering with QUAD or even better joining them and I wish for the latter.
I don't think "Burmese Civil War" will be raison d'être for us or other countries like Singapore and Thailand to be against China. The best way to sway the countries (including myself) to be against China is when China "physically" attack us. If that is not happen, I'm still okay to cooperate with China in all sectors and stay dovish towards China.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The one case which trigger us into the action lately is Chinese sashimi slicing strategy in the SCS, their recent action in Philippines owned reef made us think Twice though

reashot_xigwin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Vanuatu
Nation of origin
Vanuatu
Not good for Myanmar people, and i don't think its good for us.

On Myanmar's situation, Kishi said they agreed to work closely toward the early restoration of a democratic government.

This one is good for both Indonesia and Myanmar people. Just recently they are protesting in front of our embassy when we start to make a move.
The best part of this is that even if the Tatmadaw decided to opt for peaceful resolution. We can just claim credits for making it happens. That will shut up all them pesky human rights folks and make us more of serious player in the region and if they did do a civil war we can say "at least we try" while planning to coordinates with the other countries like QUADS on what best to handle the situation. From then on it's up to the people up top to make the decisions.

One obvious benefit for us if burma descended into civil war will be an increase in our military spending. Let's face it this is what we all want in the end. And if prabowo got elected our budget will no doubt increase even further. Don't you want to see us buying more toys?

As for the burmese oh well can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.
421.gif

I don't think "Burmese Civil War" will be raison d'être for us or other countries like Singapore and Thailand to be against China. The best way to sway the countries (including myself) to be against China is when China "physically" attack us. If that is not happen, I'm still okay to cooperate with China in all sectors and stay dovish towards China.
Just waiting for china to attack us is pure naivety when China already did "attack" us multiple times when they claim our EEZ with their line and sending fishing and patrol boats to harrass and staking claim. Don't get me wrong I don't mind taking chinese money but it should be done in a context that we will be fighting them in the next 10 or 20 years. Here's a good news though Biden is planning a program to rival china's OBOR so we can play both sides until it's no longer necessary to do so.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The best part of this is that even if the Tatmadaw decided to opt for peaceful resolution. We can just claim credits for making it happens. That will shut up all them pesky human rights folks and make us more of serious player in the region and if they did do a civil war we can say "at least we try" while planning to coordinates with the other countries like QUADS on what best to handle the situation. From then on it's up to the people up top to make the decisions.

One obvious benefit for us if burma descended into civil war will be an increase in our military spending. Let's face it this is what we all want in the end. And if prabowo got elected our budget will no doubt increase even further. Don't you want to see us buying more toys?

As for the burmese oh well can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.
421.gif

Just waiting for china to attack us is pure naivety when China already did "attack" us multiple times when they claim our EEZ with their line and sending fishing and patrol boats to harrass and staking claim. Don't get me wrong I don't mind taking chinese money but it should be done in a context that we will be fighting them in the next 10 or 20 years. Here's a good news though Biden is planning a program to rival china's OBOR so we can play both sides until it's no longer necessary to do so.

But lord farquaad

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,416
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
But doesn't mean we have to be hawkish towards them, anti anything that China and harm ourselves by joining QUAD. Why I said that and have this kind of stance towards China? Just see how much portions of our GDP are made because of our economic activities with China, you want to dump tens of thousands or even tens of millions of people's jobs? Just be realistic here, we need them.

But if we have the replacements of China in the future, then we can dump China and become antagonistic against China, but bad news is we still don't have replacements of China at least at very now.

You think I want us to comforting a jerk monster in our North? Hell no. But, we have to, at least for now, it's ok if we comfort them half heartedly, until we found the replacements.

About the replacements, I ever read about if Japan, US, and others that I forgot are possible to make a Economic Bloc-like partnership that made to compete against China economically. If that happen then we can start to "replace" China and even impoverished China maybe, to make them surrender and start to be at least back to Deng Xiaoping pre-89 China (about its foreign policy) .

ardezzo

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Good day to every one,
I'm new here but I'm certain some of you would recognize this user ID from other places as I recognize some of you.
I just found out about this forum here.

I'm hoping for a healthy discussion and, hopefully, good news about our military.

reashot_xigwin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Vanuatu
Nation of origin
Vanuatu
But doesn't mean we have to be hawkish towards them, anti anything that China and harm ourselves by joining QUAD. Why I said that and have this kind of stance towards China? Just see how much portions of our GDP are made because of our economic activities with China, you want to dump tens of thousands or even tens of millions of people's jobs? Just be realistic here, we need them.

But if we have the replacements of China in the future, then we can dump China and become antagonistic against China, but bad news is we still don't have replacements of China at least at very now.

You think I want us to comforting a jerk monster in our North? Hell no. But, we have to, at least for now, it's ok if we comfort them half heartedly, until we found the replacements.

About the replacements, I ever read about if Japan, US, and others that I forgot are possible to make a Economic Bloc-like partnership that made to compete against China economically. If that happen then we can start to "replace" China and even impoverished China maybe, to make them surrender and start to be at least back to Deng Xiaoping pre-89 China (about its foreign policy) .
who said anything about being hawkish all we should do is take advantages of the chaos in burma if it comes to that by engaging with the quads to find a solutions and if china sees that as hawkish on our part, then that's on them. ;););)

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,416
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
who said anything about being hawkish all we should do is take advantages of the chaos in burma if it comes to that by engaging with the quads to find a solutions and if china sees that as hawkish on our part, then that's on them.
Hmm.... let's see how our government doing its job about Myanmar.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hmm.... let's see how our government doing its job about Myanmar.
Whatever happen in 🇲🇲 is their internal affair. Unless they are going to start hosting a potentially hostile military base (such as 🇨🇳 ). Our efforts should be limited to prevent similar situation to ever spread to our own soil, and to prevent entry of their refugee.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,416
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Whatever happen in 🇲🇲 is their internal affair.
Just to add your words here.

No gains for us, we don't have any ideological drive too (we don't have any ideological problem with them) , then what we going to do there? Get lost in the jungle? (In case we doing military intervention)

Except if the UN intervene like in Bosnia in 90s. Indonesia brought their military there, NATO did the Airstrikes, that would be ok for me.

Top Bottom