Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If pengembangan kapasitas SDA = training of air force personnel. I wonder why we don't approach Islamabad. Their pilots are combat proven in F-16s and they're actually really good. IIRC after the failed Turkish coup and the purge of the TAF, Erdogan reaches out to the Pakistanis to man their F-16, many Arab countries also leases their pilots to fly their jets.

If it's training I rate Islamabad > Ankara

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If pengembangan kapasitas SDA = training of air force personnel. I wonder why we don't approach Islamabad. Their pilots are combat proven in F-16s and they're actually really good. IIRC after the failed Turkish coup and the purge of the TAF, Erdogan reaches out to the Pakistanis to man their F-16, many Arab countries also leases their pilots to fly their jets.

If it's training I rate Islamabad > Ankara
Tergantung sih.
AU mereka steril gak dari sel2 Fundamentalist?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Tergantung sih.
AU mereka steril gak dari sel2 Fundamentalist?
??
I don't think that's how negotiations of military cooperation works. What I know is the PAF is currently one of the best air forces that also operate F-16s (they actually go to war with their F-16s) and 'pengembangan SDA' should have taken their input on things.

This is in spite of their current economic and domestic politics

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Article that widen the case of homicide in Oklahoma with Chinese organized crimes in US. The link between the organized crimes and the authoritarian regime are based on mutual benefits. The Triad asked (and pay for sure) authorities for protection, authorities needs them to launder their money abroad through the Triad, and possibly helping spying and put intimidation to Chinese immigrants in US.

Usually from Fujian (Fucien), region known for its corruption and illicit activities, 2 hal yang saling berhubungan. And in US linked with Chinese communities in Flushing, Queens, NY, “All roads lead to Flushing.”

Oklahoma legalized cannabis cultivation for people that already lived in the state for 2 years, Triads used people like that as “straw owners”, pemilik de jure aja, de facto entah siapa, cuman untuk syarat. Some also in illegal grows in California, preferably indoor.

This start to growing since Colorado legalized recreational marijuana. Yes, it’s legal from the upstream to downstream in the state, but tax and others makes it less attractive compared to illegal grows that doesn’t need to pay taxes and comply to the rules.

Read more here.

Last edited:

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This start to growing since Colorado legalized recreational marijuana. Yes, it’s legal from the upstream to downstream in the state, but tax and others makes it less attractive compared to illegal grows that doesn’t need to pay taxes and comply to the rules.
Like in Netherlands and recently Germany. Sell it to the costumers legally, but the upstream or source could be from legal or illegal means.

I have no problem with the marijuana itself, but if the underworld playing right there and bringing bad impacts, that should be addressed.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Our relative strength could be increase by staying intact in the event that China-US goes to war with each other.

I'm going to rely on the Americans, Japanese, Filipinos, Vietnamese and Taiwanese to physically hold China and do the heavy lifting. While we'll play the quiet support.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
In Java, especially southern region (daerah kidul), the vorstenlanden (Mataram Sultanate successors), there was thing called as rampokan which contributed to the extinction of Javan Tiger.
Javan tiger may not yet extinct based on the hair found in 2019 that the genetic traces fit to Javan tiger, not Sumatran tiger or Javan leopard in forest near Sukabumi City, West Java.

Now researchers and conservationists searching more clue for it. Hopefully this beast still in the wild.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Keknya kita harus mengembangkan juga, kit buat glide bomb, biar dumb bomb bisa jadi smart bomb.
Untuk dumb bomb kan kita bisa buat, tinggal bikin upgrade kit aja.
+Akurasi +Jarak

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Keknya kita harus mengembangkan juga, kit buat glide bomb, biar dumb bomb bisa jadi smart bomb.
Untuk dumb bomb kan kita bisa buat, tinggal bikin upgrade kit aja.
+Akurasi +Jarak
Integrasi avionik ke pesawat juga harus dikembangkan.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Sebenarnya ala ala Lancet/shahed itu udah bisa dibuat disini. Diproduksi masal trus TNI bisa buat satuan artileri berbasis drone selain satuan armed berbasis meriam/roket.

Di PLA satuan ATGM NLOS itu masuk komando resimen armed btw

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
gak takut nyebar UUV lagi kah?
Hubungan bilateral saling menguntungkan sih saling menguntungkan, tapi gak gini-gini juga kali lol

I’m sure Australia see it as a threat too. The information gathers from this activity would be beneficial for PLAN Submarine Force in the event of rising tensions, without we even know there are submarine in the trench. Make it even by let Australia do it too then.

Edit:
Ah… yes, nothing to worry about

Satu kata sih. Goblog

Last edited:

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,388
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Taiwanese
The other side of Taiwanese military lol

Teresa Teng sang for Taiwanese military at 1981. At least Taiwan already ruled by Ching Kuo. He was the one that put foundation for democratization of Taiwan, Universe bless him.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The other side of Taiwanese military lol

Teresa Teng sang for Taiwanese military at 1981. At least Taiwan already ruled by Ching Kuo. He was the one that put foundation for democratization of Taiwan, Universe bless him.

Well, the Taiwanese really love their democracy? , prep up then. All I see is lazy Taiwanese constantly lowering standards and durations of conscription. The country in full strength could only muster 300-400K incl. mobilized men. What are they gonna do once attacked? Rely on the US who in turn rely on it's allies in East Asia and forced ASEAN to 'align' with them (meaning goes to war hand in hand) ?

Am against Indonesia openly siding with the West if the Taiwan question goes kinetic.

The Americans really like democracy in that island? Fight for it on their own.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom