Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
still the best waifu of all time....
anime-clannad-nagisa-furukawa-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Season 1: Moe, cheesy, typical high school harem settings, diabetes-inducing sweetness.

Season 2: Rips your soul to shred.

😭

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Naaah... I'm not a weeb like some of you.

I have only watched a bit of anime like most Gundam series, Full Metal Panic!, Fullmetal Alchemist + Brotherhood, Black Lagoon, GATE, Code Geass + R2, Steins;Gate, Aldnoah Zero, Ghost In The Shell series, Jormungand, Psycho-Pass, etc... etc...

I'm surely not collecting good anime soundtracks, though. Just a fan of Sawano Hiroyuki works and Aimer. Too bad Kalafina has already disbanded, if not I would love to watch them live in concert one day.

Huh? What? :unsure:
Honestly i just like to read your explanation in some case.

But hey, i think you right no one get "weebs" title until they complete Naruto series

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Honestly i just like to read your explanation in some case.
Aww, thanks. That's so sweet 😝
But hey, i think you right no one get "weebs" title until they complete Naruto series
By the time I have my own bandwidth, Naruto has reached its some hundredth episodes. Same with One Piece and several other shows that I wanted to watch. So, I'm probably one of few anime fans who haven't watched those.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,849
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
How about ano hana, do you watch it?
CLANNAD still win in my opinion.

Sayang kayaknya KEY gak bakal kerja sama dengan Kyoani lagi.

Lebih sering sama P.A. Works sekarang (udah keluarin 3, yang beneran bagus cuma 1)

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
How about ano hana, do you watch it?
"Mou ii kai!"

Aw, shucks... Since apparently we're in that mood for today, here's some more soul rippers for y'all:

AnoHana
Violet Evergarden
Your Lie in April / Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Koe no Katachi / A Silent Voice
5 cm per second
Kotonoha no Niwa / Garden of Words
Re:LIFE

Some of these are actually wholesome, though. But still... 😭

But this one below, I doubt many can fully recover from this:

Grave of the Fireflies.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,507
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Not sure which is better in terms of story but, but because clannad have "fish face" appearance it looks weird, its a bit meh for me now because of better appearance of character design from newer anime have affected me, although I am not into anime that much recently and more interested in VTuber I still watch tensura on youtube, the manga and anime is good.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Sayang kayaknya KEY gak bakal kerja sama dengan Kyoani lagi.

Lebih sering sama P.A. Works sekarang (udah keluarin 3, yang beneran bagus cuma 1)
Angel Beats, huh? I admit, I never care much about which company collaborated with which, but yeah, Angel Beats is actually a decent show to watch.

It's just at my age now I can't really enjoy a show where the supposedly teenage girls and older ladies are still being portrayed like they're underage. That's why I don't follow much anime like I used to anymore.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Not sure which is better in terms of story but, but because clannad have "fish face" appearance it looks weird, its a bit meh for me now because of better appearance of character design from newer anime have affected me, although I am not into anime that much recently and more interested in VTuber I still watch tensura on youtube, the manga and anime is good.
+1 for tensura. One of few isekai manga and anime that's still good.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,849
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Same, the only anime I really jave interest is this

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,507
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What's your opinion about 3d model in anime? IMO is bad..... except for aldnoah robot, instead of drawing lots of frames for the robot animation the 3d model is good alternative, easier to make a scene compared to lets say gundam 00.
Obsolette is meh because the people also 3d.

FlyinMandau

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Nah, weebs elitist tend to exclude Naruto fans, most of them would argue that Naruto is overrated and think that Naruto fans is inferior "wibu global tv" to them.

Same, the only anime I really jave interest is this
Can't wait for next season🤤 the LN looks really promising.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,849
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What's your opinion about 3d model in anime? IMO is bad..... except for aldnoah robot, instead of drawing lots of frames for the robot animation the 3d model is good alternative, easier to make a scene compared to lets say gundam 00.
Some of them are very good.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Some of them are very good.
^^^ Yep.

There are good 3D and bad 3D. The same as hand-drawn (or CGI in hand-drawn styles) animations.

But of course, my definition of "good 3D" may differ from yours. Like this series from 2014, for example:

It's old stuff by now, and although it's quite 'stiff' by today's standards, I still think it holds up quite well especially when considering the theme of the show.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom