Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,526
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Its seems like the Russian Armed Force only doing little effort in confronting the wagner convoy.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Me learning about 17-18th Century war tactics and strategy ...

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,526
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Mgkin ga Putin tiba2x berputar haluan 180 derajat, memecat Shoigu lantas mengangkat Prigozhin sbg Menhan?
Irreconcilable keknya.

Apa tanggapan connie ya? Kemaren aja sampe dibela belain ke Rusia buat ketemu putin.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
FzXyRMYXgAc5qRu.png

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The only thing that mengganjal for me about PDIP is their undemocratic attitude within the party.

Even their predecessor, the PNI of Soekarno more democratic for they had National Committee that filled with representatives from provinces to made decisions within the party, eventhough the support for Soekarno were (naturally) stronger within the party. Hadisubeno and PNI of Central Java was Army’s friend even in Central Java, Kentong Gebyok event of Klaten was fought between Pemuda Rakjat and Pemuda Marhaen with guns lol. Solo Raya was Vietnam before.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The only thing that mengganjal for me about PDIP is their undemocratic attitude within the party.

Even their predecessor, the PNI of Soekarno more democratic for they had National Committee that filled with representatives from provinces to made decisions within the party, eventhough the support for Soekarno were (naturally) stronger within the party. Hadisubeno and PNI of Central Java was Army’s friend even in Central Java, Kentong Gebyok event of Klaten was fought between Pemuda Rakjat and Pemuda Marhaen with guns lol. Solo Raya was Vietnam before.
I bet on Mr Hendropiyono involvement with Andhika siding with red team.

Qimpetmleteque

Reactions
1 42
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Please enlighten me which political parties in Indonesia are 'democratic' and allow their members to have different choices and policies with the central leadership?

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Not all that on the left of the political spectrum is communist. German RAF (Red Army Faktion) terrorists (like really terrorists, bombing stuff etc) were fought hardly by Helmut Schmidt of Social Democratic Party.

Social Democrats is okay, economically and socially. Marxist-Leninists, they use authoritarianism to economically made anyone to be on the same level, no capitalists (pemilik modal), all below the government to make production not done by the pemodal that inherently made other people that has no modal, to bow down to those who has.

I use the words of Rawls, pemodal is okay as long as that give the most marginal of the society good things, not semena-mena because they have the power (modal). And the job of government is to make sure that happens like that and not make those who has capital to be untouchable and selfishly do whatever they want as God or absolute ruler/King.

Last edited:

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Please enlighten me which political parties in Indonesia are 'democratic' and allow their members to have different choices and policies with the central leadership?
Golkar is more democratic than the others. They had history of not democratic, yes, early 70s, PSI cliques within Golkar were crushed, but now, Rizal Mallarangeng and Bamsoet is okay to be within the same party eventhough they are different, like really different and has their own cliques.

Qimpetmleteque

Reactions
1 42
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Golkar is more democratic than the others. They had history of not democratic, yes, early 70s, PSI cliques within Golkar were crushed, but now, Rizal Mallarangeng and Bamsoet is okay to be within the same party eventhough they are different, like really different and has their own cliques.

Golkar was formed by several factions. Therefore Jokowi succeeded in 'hijacking' Golkar by taking advantage of rivalry between factions. But now the chairman has the privilege to form a coalition and choose a presidential candidate.

EDIT:
To be fair, IMO the only political party in Indonesia that is not 'one man show' when it comes to making strategic policies is PKS. Strategic decisions always go through a deliberation mechanism of 99 members of Majelis Syura.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom