Indonesia Casual Discussion Warkop Indonesia

norman88

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
PS only got only 2 months away from campaign period before he has to voluntarily lengser from his current position as MoD. A lot of job needs to be done on those short time, seperti yang sebelumnya udah di post, masih ada;
- lontong
- fremm
- awacs
- hercs ex-UK
- satelit
- dan lainnya

fyi. masa kampanye mulai dari 28 November- 10 Februari.
Jujur agak was-was kalau bukan prabs yg menang pemilu, terutama calon merah yg condong ke mainland.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I wonder if prigozhin in his last seconds of his life regretted his decision in cancelling the coup.
i wonder if there was any hydra like figure such as soeharto on wagner that will fill the power vacuum immediately, heard the passenger onboard were also wagner top chain of command.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,544
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I wonder if prigozhin in his last seconds of his life regretted his decision in cancelling the coup.
1692859565368.png

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,856
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Pelajaran yg bisa dipetik, kalau mau kudeta di Rusia gak usah setengah setengah, GO ALL THE WAY!!!

this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 628
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
off topic

It is really interesting to see, that the Canadair water bomber demand highly skilled pilot, actually it is not that surprising, but rather its mandatory.

I would say it's fighter skilled pilot on small cargo plane.

The video above is 14 minutes long, i suggest you to watch just from minute 11, why, because i think the climaxes are from minutes 11 onward, many dangerous manouvres, really dangerous, but amazing to see.

*edit, and this one is, PRECISION

Last edited:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,534
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 60408
damn, based on my superability of geolocation, turns out that photo was taken in warkop somewhere near Cibinong. West Java.
Pikachu can beat this platypus thing easily.

images

off topic

It is really interesting to see, that the Canadair water bomber demand highly skilled pilot, actually it is not that surprising, but rather its mandatory.

I would say it's fighter skilled pilot on small cargo plane.

The video above is 14 minutes long, i suggest you to watch just from minute 11, why, because i think the climaxes are from minutes 11 onward, many dangerous manouvres, really dangerous, but amazing to see.
Dive bombing(for accuracy) but with water.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom