Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
We received complaints about watermarks on copyrighted images, so we would like to clarify some things.

1. When uploading images there are two options. We advise everyone to use the second option where you provide a link to the image rather than uploading the file. Only upload images which you own, aren't protected by copyright, are screenshots of videos/brochures or are from official military or government sources.
  2. Our intention was never to have our watermark over copyrighted images, so we have removed the feature for now. We may reintroduce it, so please only link images which are copyrighted, so if we reintroduce watermarks they won't be applied to them.
  3. We would ideally like to have an option to apply watermarks, but currently we don't have the capability to introduce this feature. If we do, then it is the perfect solution to this dilemma.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Your placing watermark (altering in part or whole) over someone work without the owner consent. In my book it's called copyright infringement. At the time of writing this post I haven't check whether the feature still active. I personally had posted by linking a few pictures of my own work in this forum, and I haven't recall giving my consent of my work to be altered.

Top Bottom