WHO approves China's Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine, another Chinese vaccine expected to be approved by next week

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

WHO approves China's Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine, another Chinese vaccine expected to be approved by next week​

The World Health Organization approved a COVID-19 vaccine from China's state-owned drugmaker Sinopharm for emergency use, making it the sixth vaccine to receive WHO validation.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
It's good that at least the CCP is trying to make amends for the havoc it has unleashed on the planet via a pandemic. I hope both the approved Chinese vaccines go a small way in alleviating the pain, misery and death that the Wuhan origin Coronavirus has caused.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
It's good that at least the CCP is trying to make amends for the havoc it has unleashed on the planet via a pandemic. I hope both the approved Chinese vaccines go a small way in alleviating the pain, misery and death that the Wuhan origin Coronavirus has caused.
No one cares about what you think, we just follow WHO official stance.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
"No one cares what you think".
That one.

If you don't, please ignore the point being made and follow the rules of civil discourse as practices in civilized societies.
First time I learned this common phrase is a personal insult. You think too much of yourself.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Thanks. And here I thought it was only Chinese refugees in India doffing their hats to India. Nice to see even residents in Mainland China under CCP do it too.
loL, You are the only one keeps bringing this "refugee‘’ joke, living in one man's fantasy must be feeling good.

Top Bottom