Alright then,
What SoC will they use? Snapdragon, mediatek, xring, kirin or exynos?
What OS? Some fork of graphene os? Something custom?
How will they compete against Xiaomi who literally produce them in dark factories?
The only way for this to survive is to tax Aselsan phones at 0%...
Should the US really go through with their Export Ban, where would Turkey get their Diesel from?
Would this be the ultimate cop out? "Sorry Saudi Arabia, we gotta ration the Diesel"
Wouldn't it make sense to accept another nation into the mecca pact, to provide forces in exchange for whatever the heck other members can offer?
Pakistan and Turkey want to for good reasons. In such cases, a fourth member with a military to export could step in.
Maybe one with geopolitical...
I sort of wonder what Europe is doing about all of this.
This Yemen crisis is really kicking them in the dick mid term, energy supply wise and thus, economically.
"Have been spotted" doing a lot of heavy lifting here:
https://www.swp.de/lokales/goeppingen/tanken-im-kreis-goeppingen-erste-tankstelle-hebt-den-preis-fuer-diesel-auf-mehr-als-drei-euro-79469740.html?utm_source=share_sheet&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article_action_bar
Tbh that's the case worldwide. Not much you can do now, except for a hard pivot to renewables. This would allow you to decrease a trade deficit long term. this must come ASAP and installing Solar panels and batteries should be made less bureaucratic (it's very bureaucratic from what I hear from...
With Iran being our neighbor, I wouldn't shit where I eat I guess. The Saudi military is in the top 10 in terms of military budgets. If they can't manage this, it's on them. Complete humiliation.
Besides: If you are Saudi Arabia and looking to hire foreign but "Muslim gun", what's the point of...