Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,067
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every country can request. If you are strong, you do not fulfill their demands. If you are strong you dont demand meeting. My question is easy. Where are turkish jets in libya's airbase?

Turks have been constantly flying c130s and a400s preparing al watiyah airbase it will be prepared when the time is right nothing to do with egypt.

Let me guess you are still burning about tripoli what happened didnt you guys beat your chests up how you were going to stop us?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,067
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Egypt sacrifices its eez to greece and cyprus somehow we fear them lol.

Sells its islands to saudi arabia.

Please tell me what a genius sisi is.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear members,

Please respect members' opinions. You may not agree with @Gamal 's ideas, but he's not breaking any rules. Member can freely share their ideas. Please remember this.

Jacop

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
I'm very sorry @Gamal but i need to say this, I was thinkin that Turks were more polite than Arabs because of European interaction :LOL:. Come on Turks, although I am a Jew, I respect an egyptian. You can do it too

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Not really
I do talk a lot in Egyptian sites
And all what i can say is that Morsi wasnt good either
He used to sell electricity to Gaza while his own people were suffering from electricity cuts for nearly 10 hours during some days in rural areas according to some egyptian internet users

Just because we dont agree with the ideology of the current regime doesnt mean that we should blindly support the Muslim brotherhood. Majority of egyptians till this day still hate the Muslim Brotherhood
Idk if majority does. On paper he is the first «democratically» elected president in egypts modern history. However it seemed lile he had really good intentions. He was not in power for so long so i think its a little bit early to judgme him. Anyway he is dead now may allah forgive him for his shortcomings...

Gamal

Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
I'm very sorry @Gamal but i need to say this, I was thinkin that Turks were more polite than Arabs because of European interaction :LOL:. Come on Turks, although I am a Jew, I respect an egyptian. You can do it too

Abdel brought civilization to Egypt. The effect of secularism :)

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
113 14,763
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Abdel brought civilization to Egypt. The effect of secularism :)
I do not have enough information to know what Mr Sisi has done for Egypt. But anything is better than radical religious administration. Secularism is the way for all developing countries. But that only comes with right level of education.

Gamal

Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
I do not have enough information to know what Mr Sisi has done for Egypt. But anything is better than radical religious administration. Secularism is the way for all developing countries. But that only comes with right level of education.
Yes

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
113 14,763
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also I don’t really care how Mr Sisi has come to power. He is the leader of a country we have had centuries old (in fact over a millennia old) relations with. We can not afford to fall out over political technicalities. Especially when there is a lot at stake for both countries.

S

Sinan

Sorry if i offended you but you really need to read the list before speaking tbh
You love assuming things about me don't you?
Anyway, the list contained
1- Turkey withdraws from Libya (which Erdo refused)
2- Turkey signs the UN law on maritime borders (which Erdo refused)
3- Turkey stops unilateral action in Africa (which Erdo refused)
4- Turkey cancels its military base in Qatar (Which Erdo refused)
5- Turkey stops destabilising the region (Which Erdo refused)
6- Turkey stops supporting the Muslim Brotherhood (which Erdo seems to have accepted)
7- Turkey stops pissing off the UAE (which Erdo refused and now the UAE reconciles with Turkey)

Have you read the demands I just said? If Erdo accepts it, he literally and legally states that Turkey forsakes its blue homeland doctrine, will retreat from libya and Qatar

You dont need to hear from Erdo's mouth directly, it is a fact that Turkey wont go from either Libya or Qatar and Turkey wont sign the UN law on maritime border
If most of the demands havent been met, then why did Egypt accept initiating diplomatic contacts other than the fact that politically they arent in a good position

I'm at lost. You are saying Erdo refused or accepted. I'm saying how do you know. You are assuming more things.

In the first place you shouldn't have mislead people like Erdogan actually accepted or refused those demands. Not me, not you knew this. Turkish media or Turkish FM doesn't relay any info on what they have agreed. This the reason why i'm asking the Eygptian media since our side reveals nothing. It's all kept secret and here you are defending Erdogan with your assumptions.

I love arguing with people but this not arguing. So, please spare me on this issue if you are going to talk based on your assumptions rather than solid proof.

S

Sinan

There are no country on the earth that succeed without secularism.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

There is no country on earth that succeed with a dictatorship either, especially if the country is fragile and utterly reliant on foreign grants which might not even come in the coming years as the oil business becomes less and less lucrative.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
You mean through the 21 century i guess? because turkey had it strongest period through the last 700-800 years with islamic civilization😁

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom