Reactions
8 2,026
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What I meant is that religion in general isnt the main cause. In fact, most religions endorses studying and exploring new fields etc.... It is just that with corruption, shitty leaders resort to instruments to control the masses from rebellion and religion has been an effective tool since thousands of years just like with the crusades

Fun fact: in Saudi Arabia, they teach kids that it is Prohibited in Islam to go against your leaders which infact isnt true at all

I'm not saying it's because of religion. Religion is on its way.

I mean those who use it for their religious interests, position, sect and political views. It is a problem that started with the history of humanity and still continues. It started with Muawiya in Islam.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
And you just highlighted exactly why Islam is problematic. In recent times I've seen a slew of Islamic propaganda videos about complete mythical nonsense. Some with over a million likes.
Mythical nonsense such as?
It's no wonder why Muslims can radicalise so quickly. Muslims will believe anything that their favourite preacher tells them.
Muslims just like any religious group are guillible to change from radicals who distort religion; again, an example of this is the crusade

And this is why proper laws must be placed to teach preachers or sheikhs (as arabs call it) the proper Islam and nothing else; i-e, the Quran and Prophet Muhammad teachings as well as what the sahabah said.... period! However, such acts are difficult with dictators controlling the Muslim world amd the respectable West supporting such dictators to prevent proper growth

During the chaotic era of Christianity, Muslims didnt interfere with the Christian leaders etc but in Today's globalisation era, the circumstances are difficult

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I'm not saying it's because of religion. Religion is on its way.

I mean those who use it for their religious interests, position, sect and political views. It is a problem that started with the history of humanity and still continues. It started with Muawiya in Islam.
You are right in that since he did forcefully take the throne from Ali ibn Abi Talib if my memory about history serves me right😅

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Religion has been dominant in politics ever since time began.

Also look up what 1 God, 1 Empire and 1 state means.

Islam and Christianity have been successful because they took existing warrior cultures turned into something that can be used to spread the faith.

They were largely successful at it the people who complain live with the cope.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
And you just highlighted exactly why Islam is problematic. In recent times I've seen a slew of Islamic propaganda videos about complete mythical nonsense. Some with over a million likes.

It's no wonder why Muslims can radicalise so quickly. Muslims will believe anything that their favourite preacher tells them.

Nothing wrong in believing myths.

Myths are actually what gives people an identity.

What do you believe?

We come from monkeys or wolves?

I do believe Turks come from wolves. Nothing in wrong in that.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If science says we come from monkeys.

A Muslim will say we are made from clay or mud.

While a Turk if he believes in Turkic mythology would say no we come from wolves.

Who is right?

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
If science says we come from monkeys.

A Muslim will say we are made from clay or mud.

While a Turk if he believes in Turkic mythology would say no we come from wolves.

Who is right?

Obviously science. It has already been proven.

I can guarantee that no Turk believes that we actually came from wolves. It's simply mythology. Which is fine.

The difference is that Muslims still believe in ridiculous things. Take a look at this video, cmon man.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Obviously science. It has already been proven.

I can guarantee that no Turk believes that we actually came from wolves. It's simply mythology. Which is fine.

The difference is that Muslims still believe in ridiculous things. Take a look at this video, cmon man.

You literally do have people who believe that blue thing can protect them from harm.

As much is that video is cringy.

But its actually true people believe in nazar boncugu and good luck charms.

Evolution is a theory. We are not related to monkeys or apes.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
You literally do have people who believe that blue thing can protect them from harm.

As much is that video is cringy.

But its actually true people believe in nazar boncugu and good luck charms.

Evolution is a theory. We are not related to monkeys or apes.
Okay then if people actually believe in it then how him breaking one any less disrespectful than burning the Quran? Dude is literally recommending people to break them and posted a video breaking one himself.

Barely anyone actually believes that that an amulet protects them. But it might make them feel better when they wear one, it's their lives. Why is this Muslim going out of his way to dictate how people dress and also destroy an amulet in the process. This is real stupidity.

Also, my man, evolution is 100% true. There are skeletons which prove our progess from ape to human. You think God just created us thousands of years ago? Cmon man, you're an adult.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Okay then if people actually believe in it then how him breaking one any less disrespectful than burning the Quran? Dude is literally recommending people to break them and posted a video breaking one himself.

Barely anyone actually believes that that an amulet protects them. But it might make them feel better when they wear one, do what it's their lives. Why is this Muslim going out of his way to dictate how people dress and also destroy an amulet in the process. This is real stupidity.

Also, my man, evolution is 100% true. There are skeletons which prove our progess from ape to human. You think God just created us thousands of years ago? Cmon man, you're an adult.

I do believe God created the heavens and the earth.

Barely you literally have people who believe fal and horoscopes all that nonsense.

Rather believe in God than nonsense like amulets and horoscopes.

You got to believe in something. It gives a purpose in life.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
I do believe God created the heavens and the earth.

Barely you literally have people who believe fal and horoscopes all that nonsense.

Rather believe in God than nonsense like amulets and horoscopes.

You got to believe in something. It gives a purpose in life.
Bored women believe in horoscopes.

You can believe in God or deities, that's a very natural thing that humans have believe since the dawn of mankind.

The issue isn't with believing in God or gods. The issue is that major religions such as Christianity and especially Islam, do more harm than good.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
I should add that Saudi Arabia, under US instructions, has spent billions since the 70s to Islamise Türkiye.

Ask yourself why.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,085
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
The empirical science by definition only concerns with the material world.

Neither it proves nor disprove Supernatural existence.

There is a reason why philosophers existed since the millennium to this day. Some of the finest minds of mankind from Plato to ibn Sina dedicated themselves to understand the reality and its nature.

besides, philosophy is the seeds of any scientific revolution. It help creates the social condition for rational thinking, Because it teaches you to question everything and does not allow to take anything for granted.

The very shiny example of this are, early Islamic world and Europe during Renaissance period.
Both started with philosophers who were champions of the REASON. Then later, it turned out into a scientific revolution.

Having said these, my point being, there is deep and vast philosophical aspect of this discussion instead of simply believing in god and angels just because our parents and grand parents did so.

So, instead of saying, this is all nonsense just because your common sense says so, either engage SERIOUSLY in this topic with REASON and LOGIC or stop calling others personal believes ridiculous.
The issue is that major religions such as Christianity and especially Islam, do more harm than good.
You should provide factual evidence and statistics for your claims.
1675353543168.png

This is the map of war/violence for last thousands of years. I wonder, which people did more harm?

Last edited:

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan

True. We still don't fully understand conciousness for example. People who take DMT all seem to see the same "beings". There is more than what meets the eye.

This works the other way around too. You cannot disapprove physical evidence of evolution just because an old book says that God created us within x amount of days.

1675353543168.png

This is the map of war/violence for last thousands of years. I wonder, which people did more harm?
I said both Islam and Christianity. But you must remember that maps like this are very Eurocentric.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,085
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I said both Islam and Christianity. But you must remember that maps like this are very Eurocentric.
Not really, it is a modern study. Besides middles east, China and India has thousand years of recorded history.

So saying, others was savage and illiterate and didnt had record of anything, would not help with the argument either.

I am not saying, you are saying that. But just a general point.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,890
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

There is a reason why philosophers existed since the millennium to this day. Some of the finest minds of mankind from Plato to ibn Sina dedicated themselves to understand the reality and its nature.

besides, philosophy is the seeds of any scientific revolution. It help creates the social condition for rational thinking, Because it teaches you to question everything and does not allow to take anything for granted.

The very shiny example of this are, early Islamic world and Europe during Renaissance period.
Both started with philosophers who were champions of the REASON. Then later, it turned out into a scientific revolution.

Having said these, my point being, there is deep and vast philosophical aspect of this discussion instead of simply believing in god and angels just because our parents and grand parents did so.

So, instead just saying, this is all nonsense just because your common sense says so, either engage SERIOUSLY in this topic with REASON and LOGIC or stop calling others personal believes ridiculous.

View attachment 53460
True. We still don't fully understand conciousness for example. People who take DMT all seem to see the same "beings". There is more than what meets the eye.

This works the other way around too. You cannot disapprove physical evidence of evolution just because an old book says that God created us within x amount of days.

I believe that many ancient cultures occasionally indulged in psychedelics. Some Turkic Shamans/Kams in Siberia still use them to this day (a topic which I would love to talk about when I have the time).

I've actually tried magic mushrooms and it was undeniably the most "spiritual" experience of my life. It's also very safe as long as you're doing it at home or in an area you can trust.

Along with euphoria and amazing visuals, I saw what I can only describe as "deities" made out of vibrant colours which telepathically communicated with me. I don't want to go too into it, as you'll probably think I'm crazy. The weeks after that, I didn't get angry once, had incredible mental clarity and calmness. All anxiety was gone too. It's also not addictive.

Believing in religions or mythology is one thing. Seeing mystical things with your own eyes is just on another level.

Last edited:

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,196
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I experienced the strongest spiritual experience I ever had in

Anıtkabir

and this is not a joke. It was like an out of body experience. I swear I saw his face. I never told this to anyone. This is THE reason I'm a nationalist.

This thing I lived through leads me to believe some environments or experiences touch something in human psyche. I get the same feeling of being close to something divine when I'm in unspoiled nature, too.

edit: gotta add this, mosques etc do nothing for me.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom