Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
FsIL2lbWYAICnRo.jpeg

The next game the Turkish national team has to kick their asses 7-0.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
FsJyrDqWcAIfWcf

Bu teyzelerle ne yapacağız, bilemiyorum.

Take away their internet.

I see a lot of these teyzes writing hdp on their bios while also having this on their bios Ben Ataturkun kiziyim 🤣

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

This disgusting woke corruption in western societies is making Turkiye, Russia, Serbia, Greece and Somalia look tame.

A women who has no qualifications makes it into volkswagens supervisory board.

Result of giving people jobs with no experience and qualification because they are women, gay, or black. Affirmative action policies have been a disaster.

E

Era_shield

This is BS , I lived in Turkey for a tiny period of time and went to some western EU countries . The Turkish people are descent looking and the girls would crash most of the western so-called beauty .
"Terrible Maps" is a satire account.

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
1679989001695.png
1679989190887.png

Muslims should stop playing the oppressed all the time while they are the oppressors.

They made this girl delete his account while threatening her with bullshit welcome to secularism in turkey last month THY kicked out workers because they took a pic while drinking.

Asking for someone to get jailed for a joke.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 55491 View attachment 55492

Muslims should stop playing the oppressed all the time while they are the oppressors.

They made this girl delete his account while threatening her with bullshit welcome to secularism in turkey last month THY kicked out workers because they took a pic while drinking.

Asking for someone to get jailed for a joke.

Typical thot I doubt she even fasted anyway.

She managed to piss off conservatives and people fasting now is crying foul.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Yes it is you know as a Muslim and a Turkish person who lives in Australia i tried to divorce the two because all that mattered was being Muslim.

Thats not true our religion does not tell us to forgo our identities.

Culture influences religion while religion influences culture. Both interwined have been for centuries.

Both cant be divorced look how Christmas is being secularised now no matter how much its secularised the religious concept of christmas is still well alive along with the culture.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

This disgusting woke corruption in western societies is making Turkiye, Russia, Serbia, Greece and Somalia look tame.

A women who has no qualifications makes it into volkswagens supervisory board.

Result of giving people jobs with no experience and qualification because they are women, gay, or black. Affirmative action policies have been a disaster.
This is probably more to do with Volkswagen trying to whitewash their image via "diversity" after the PR nightmare earlier this year when a Volkswagen vehicle was stolen with a toddler inside and when the police got in touch with Volkswagen to ask if they could enable tracking services for that vehicle so they find it, Volkswagen refused because the mother hadn't paid to renew her tracking feature subscription.

I wish I was kidding.

E

Era_shield

This is probably more to do with Volkswagen trying to whitewash their image via "diversity" after the PR nightmare earlier this year when a Volkswagen vehicle was stolen with a toddler inside and when the police got in touch with Volkswagen to ask if they could enable tracking services for that vehicle so they find it, Volkswagen refused because the mother hadn't paid to renew her tracking feature subscription.

I wish I was kidding.
It's a corporate self-defence mechanism that exposes the underlying Woke-Leninism operating in Western society, whereby woke functionaries are inserted into all organisations in a society to make sure they do as the Woke Politburo (the PolitRainbo?) wants.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom