Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,180
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Candaş Tolga Işık: Hakan Fidan and İbrahim Kalın were personally involved in the process. Tomorrow, Disney will make a statement."

We are tired of these damn parasyte as a nation.Either Disney takes a step back and this diaspora gets the answer it needs or the idiots who run this platform pay the price of pissing off 85 million for 3 million racist peyser.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,491
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Keep disney away from my history.

What they will turn Ataturk into a Trans Mexican Chinese all for diversity.

Forget it. Honestly Turkish cinema and Turkish sitcoms also suck.

Honestly Osman and Ertugurl shows are a disgrace to my ancestors.

How about the love shows all cliche bullshit.

Who wastes 2 hours of their time on this crap. Dont tell me videogames are a time waster or playing chess. Id rather do them than watching 2 hours of repetitive crap.

Even if these sitcoms bring in money for Turkiye and increase soft power. They just suck lets be honest.

I use to laugh at Cuneyt Arkins films now I realised what a great actor he was and his movies had much more meaning than todays crap.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,491
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Biggest farce is how the Ertugurl show believes they worked with historians.

In history nobody used two swords or did stupid fancy moves.

Osman show even puts vikings. Closest thing the Ottomans got to fighting vikings were the Varangian guards of the Eastern Roman Empire. By then the viking age already ended most Norse people actually became their own kingdoms like Denmark, Norway, Sweden.

Even if the Turks did fight Norseman most likely would be Mercs even then they did not dress like vikings neither did they worship norse gods.

Honestly i know its for entertainment but nobody should tell me that these shows work with historians.

They could actually hire historical renactors to actually replicate real fighting scenes but nah they need stars in the show because we all worship celebrities.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,123
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Osman show even puts vikings. Closest thing the Ottomans got to fighting vikings were the Varangian guards of the Eastern Roman Empire. By then the viking age already ended most Norse people actually became their own kingdoms like Denmark, Norway, Sweden.

Even if the Turks did fight Norseman most likely would be Mercs even then they did not dress like vikings neither did they worship norse gods.

Honestly i know its for entertainment but nobody should tell me that these shows work with historians.

They could actually hire historical renactors to actually replicate real fighting scenes but nah they need stars in the show because we all worship celebrities.

This is because Just like the Korean Drama,we need the women to watch the TV.Women loves these kind of drama

In this age,guys dont watch TV or just to watch the girls,Guy just to play video games

(I hope that rude Korean User in this forum doesnt come to fight me again)

I willnt defend the Turkish series like he defends K-pop,

The stupid muhteşem yüzyıl kösem even a Polish princess using Japanese katana fight Murad IV...

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,491
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is because Just like the Korean Drama,we need the women to watch the TV.Women loves these kind of drama

In this age,guys dont watch TV or just to watch the girls,Guy just to play video games

(I hope that rude Korean User in this forum doesnt come to fight me again)

I willnt defend the Turkish series like he defends K-pop,

The stupid muhteşem yüzyıl kösem even a Polish princess using Japanese katana fight Murad IV...

Kosem Sultan gives Murad the 4th with a huge mace. He did use a mace but not that big which people claim. Maybe ceremonial but in battle he would have used a normal ottoman mace its not practical to carry such huge and big thing in battle.

Accounts did exist but people need to realise many historical accounts also tend exaggerate a lot of figures.

Skanderbeg is believed to have killed 10,000 Turks in a single battle. Not his army basically himself.

That reeks of bullshit.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,123
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kosem Sultan gives Murad the 4th with a huge mace. He did use a mace but not that big which people claim. Maybe ceremonial but in battle he would have used a normal ottoman mace its not practical to carry such huge and big thing in battle.

Accounts did exist but people need to realise many historical accounts also tend exaggerate a lot of figures.

Skanderbeg is believed to have killed 10,000 Turks in a single battle. Not his army basically himself.

That reeks of bullshit.
Because Turkish people dont care the History.We don't write detailed History books like the Chinese and Japanese and Greeks and Britishs.A lot of Statesmen and Generals of Ottoman empire didnt remain detailed records but a small landlords in Japan or English had very detailed stories.

The best research books and paper of Turkish history mainly come from westerners researchers since 1980s.(for example Edward J.Erickson or Bruno Mugnai or Gábor Ágoston and some Turkish resarcher who using English) And our people cannot read these books in Turkiye becuse lack of English skill.I went to a the Turkish book store,the Turkish language history book almost the political promotion but not a detailed records.

Before that they can only use the informations or memoir from the enemy of Turks,which almost same as the PKK promotion.

For example ,Britishs said that in World war I Turks can only fight under German officers and Turks enjoyed superior german firepower against british army.

Last edited:

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,123
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The detailed first sources of 1453 Fatih are all from the Greeks and westerners

All of these Stories like The Lord of the Rings

A evil tyrant Mehmet II led 100 bin orcs and barbarians to attack a few western braves

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
32 19,452
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't watch Türkish dizi they're too long and too much repetition and summary and such.

Protector in Netflix wasn't bad though.

Dizi are designed to make turkish people even more dumb.

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,180
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't watch Türkish dizi they're too long and too much repetition and summary and such.

Protector in Netflix wasn't bad though.

Dizi are designed to make turkish people even more dumb.
There are good productions in world class but I don't think Protector is one them 😁 . Şahsiyet, Behzat Ç. are the good detective series.Like Doğu , Gibi series are also the very otantic productions in absurd comedy. But unfortunately, it is not possible to talk about the same quality when it comes to historical productions.For example, it is very sad that the best production I have ever watched about the Çanakkale War is an Australian series.Let's hope Alper Çağlar breaks this chain with Göktürk trilogy.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
32 19,452
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are good productions in world class but I don't think Protector is one them 😁 . Şahsiyet, Behzat Ç. are the good detective series.Like Doğu , Gibi series are also the very otantic productions in absurd comedy. But unfortunately, it is not possible to talk about the same quality when it comes to historical productions.For example, it is very sad that the best production I have ever watched about the Çanakkale War is an Australian series.Let's hope Alper Çağlar breaks this chain with Göktürk trilogy.
very true, when we make historic series /dizi they don't have the same quality as present day series.

I do like good movies or comedy though. Like Karabela :D that was really hillarious.

But movies like Babam ve Oglum is something I appreciate very much.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
32 19,452
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
:mad:🤬🤬 Kaan projesini satiyor serefsizler.

Para karsiliginda annasini bacisini satacak olanlar belli zaaten.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,645
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
:mad:🤬🤬 Kaan projesini satiyor serefsizler.

Para karsiliginda annasini bacisini satacak olanlar belli zaaten.

We are too naive and too emotional, too ‘’kind’’, that is why. I sincerely hope that we will not regret it in the future.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
32 19,452
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Isn't the police chief reporting to the mayor or governor normally ?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,491
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because Turkish people dont care the History.We don't write detailed History books like the Chinese and Japanese and Greeks and Britishs.A lot of Statesmen and Generals of Ottoman empire didnt remain detailed records but a small landlords in Japan or English had very detailed stories.

The best research books and paper of Turkish history mainly come from westerners researchers since 1980s.(for example Edward J.Erickson or Bruno Mugnai or Gábor Ágoston and some Turkish resarcher who using English) And our people cannot read these books in Turkiye becuse lack of English skill.I went to a the Turkish book store,the Turkish language history book almost the political promotion but not a detailed records.

Before that they can only use the informations or memoir from the enemy of Turks,which almost same as the PKK promotion.

For example ,Britishs said that in World war I Turks can only fight under German officers and Turks enjoyed superior german firepower against british army.

Turkish officers actually performed better in the Ottoman fronts than the German officers. Thats why Ataturk and lot of our officers defied German orders hence why they were successful.

Most German officers saw Ottoman soldiers as cannon fodder. Just soldiers to tie down the allies like the British, French and the Russians.

Germans were very arrogant towards their allies in Ww1.

Honestly out of all German officers actually Goltz Pasha was actually one of the most respected ones he actually admired the Turkish soldier and did not see our soldiers as Cannon fodder unlike Liman Sanders. A lot of the Ottoman soldiers would actually fight for him.

Too bad he died middle of the war in 1916.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,123
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish officers actually performed better in the Ottoman fronts than the German officers. Thats why Ataturk and lot of our officers defied German orders hence why they were successful.

Most German officers saw Ottoman soldiers as cannon fodder. Just soldiers to tie down the allies like the British, French and the Russians.

Germans were very arrogant towards their allies in Ww1.

Honestly out of all German officers actually Goltz Pasha was actually one of the most respected ones he actually admired the Turkish soldier and did not see our soldiers as Cannon fodder unlike Liman Sanders. A lot of the Ottoman soldiers would actually fight for him.

Too bad he died middle of the war in 1916.
Yes but that truth almost didnt knew by the world.

In Australia and other English speaking countries,They always say they lost gallipoli/ Çanakkale mainly because the mistake of British officers and the leadership and firepower of Germans.

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,844
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Candaş Tolga Işık: Hakan Fidan and İbrahim Kalın were personally involved in the process. Tomorrow, Disney will make a statement."

We are tired of these damn parasyte as a nation.Either Disney takes a step back and this diaspora gets the answer it needs or the idiots who run this platform pay the price of pissing off 85 million for 3 million racist peyser.

This entire thing is manufactured outrage to distract from real problems. Turkish media is good for this only. Something is happening at Akbelen? No, government directs media focusses on this joke and even brings Hakan Fidan out. I can't stop laughing

An Armenian twitter account claimed it was because of them but that isn't true.

Disney is trying to increase profitability, so are cutting third party content. This was said months ago. There are also rumours that Disney wants to be sold to Apple. So driving up the bottom line and metrics like profitability are important to drive the sale.

This announcement is from February, months ago:

Last edited:

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
8 3,908
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This entire thing is manufactured outrage to distract from real problems. Turkish media is good for this only. Something is happening at Akbelen? No, government directs media focusses on this joke and even brings Hakan Fidan out. I can't stop laughing

An Armenian twitter account claimed it was because of them but that isn't true.

Disney is trying to increase profitability, so are cutting third party content. This was said months ago. There are also rumours that Disney wants to be sold to Apple. So driving up the bottom line and metrics like profitability are important to drive the sale.

What you're saying is utter bollocks. The reaction is genuine and grassroots in nature. The government media is actually sleeping on this. If they were on this as you claim they are, we would've had some angry, ANGRY uncles on the streets!

Have some faith in your motherland for once, for fucks sake!

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,844
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
What you're saying is utter bollocks. The reaction is genuine and grassroots in nature. The government media is actually sleeping on this. If they were on this as you claim they are, we would've had some angry, ANGRY uncles on the streets!

Have some faith in your motherland for once, for fucks sake!

This was an announcement by Disney in February, way before the lobbying against it. They are also cutting workers abroad. They aimed to cut 3 billion dollars in content spend. Content by third parties was targeted, as third parties want royalties.

I'm sure the government will negotiate something and Erdogan will be the saviour of Atatürk by streaming it on their own platform, Tabii

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sahsiyet is like no other turkish production.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom