TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Not playing it beyond BF3, maybe played BF4 several times BF1 was cool either but yeah 5 sucks especially in story but looks amazing in multi player.
I have to admit - I wasn't really able to play the campaign against the ottomans - it was somehow heartbreaking for me, to shoot ottoman soldiers, hearing them speak Turkish... I know that sounds dumb af

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,013
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have to admit - I wasn't really able to play the campaign against the ottomans - it was somehow heartbreaking for me, to shoot ottoman soldiers, hearing them speak Turkish... I know that sounds dumb af

BF1's campaign is a hit and miss. I enjoyed playing but no Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian and German campaigns made the campaign worthless.

Ottomans fought in various fronts we could have at least got a few same for the Germans. But nope the Central Powers are evil who cares about their viewpoints.

Multiplayer operations in a way rectify this as you play the point of the view of the Central Powers especially in the loading screens where they speak Turkish and German.

Love the Ottoman soldier talking his point of view when the map is loading.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm sadly behind all those games. I've played Company of Heroes 2 though :) and Ghost Recon Breakpoint

I got a too many games I got and haven't finished.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,013
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not playing it beyond BF3, maybe played BF4 several times BF1 was cool either but yeah 5 sucks especially in story but looks amazing in multi player.
They will host an LGBT character in BF6, i dont doubt it :)

Sad really I hate Political correctness

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
1598610431498.png

just wanted to leave that here -

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I wonder if it would be possible to replace the missiles with our own at some point.
I think in the long run turkey will be able to hijack any system in the world - since Russia does not offer tech transfer, we will certainly expand, improve and hijack the S400 with our own resources

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bizim sosyal medya'da Fransız gemisinin sistemi kilitlendi diye bir haber var, yabancı basın, yabancı sosyal medya'da yok... Sizde okudunuz böyle bir haber?

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Olası bir savaş üreretime nasıl yansır? Bazı ürünlerin gelişimini hızlandırır mı?

T

Turko

Olası bir savaş üreretime nasıl yansır? Bazı ürünlerin gelişimini hızlandırır mı?
Bizim savaştan önce Doğu Akdenizdeki münhasır ekonomik bölgemizi harita ve koordinatlarıyla Birleşmiş Milletler de deklare ederek ilan etmemiz lazım. Nedense hale BM de deklare yapmadı bizimkiler. Diplomasi kapısını açık tutmak için heralde.

Savaş ekonomisini Hitler'e sormak lazım:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom