• Forum restore complete (see latest announcement thread)

TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

Kartal1

Experienced member
Moderator
Messages
5,291
Reactions
114 19,734
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes,my favorite Fighter is Valeri Dimitrov of Bulgaria
I know a guy who personally trained with him. An absolute beast!

Not many understand what kind of physical, mental strength and dedication is needed in this art, but for us who know, this is a reason to respect you.

I wish you success in what you do, what you plan to do and know that we are proud of you!

🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷💪💪💪
 

B_A

Contributor
Messages
1,134
Reactions
4 1,282
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I know a guy who personally trained with him. An absolute beast!

Not many understand what kind of physical, mental strength and dedication is needed in this art, but for us who know, this is a reason to respect you.

I wish you success in what you do, what you plan to do and know that we are proud of you!

🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷💪💪💪
Yes actually no Japanese fighter can match him so they used referee to defeat him.

So many clever and excellent people born in Serbia or Bulgaria and Bosnia but always under unfair treatment by the westerners and East Asians.if we united and strong that will as powerful as ottomans in the heights ( I don’t mean who rule who but an alliance)

I stopped training for about 10 years because of busy work but I restarted after Covid.

I am 36 now I think I can fight 3-4 more years.need some wise to fight the teenagers😃😃

IMG_2147.jpeg
 

B_A

Contributor
Messages
1,134
Reactions
4 1,282
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
"We could not finish the Eurodrone program yet, but hey we will definitely build a 6th gen fighter and a loyal wingman", said probably someone who has something to say in the FCAS program.

View attachment 68517
Same as the Japan/UK/ITALY one.

The Japanese super engine XF9 disappeared for years......
 

Nilgiri

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Aviation Specialist
Messages
11,084
Reactions
153 22,643
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
India

The leftie westoid NYT take on India was partially funny maybe 5 - 10 years ago....some novelty value back then at least as internet era exploded more.

It's now on repeat stale mode....that enjoys the sound of its own cringe....lib city karen clapping seals and laugh tracks and all.

I say this as no fan of Modi/BJP.

I really despise western MSM lately, as I see exactly what it grew out from to its current "woke-disney" form.....something very rotten (from their end that they have grown inside from rank nihilist degeneracy) in the end.
 

Afif

Experienced member
Moderator
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Messages
5,142
Reactions
104 10,062
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
"We could not finish the Eurodrone program yet, but hey we will definitely build a 6th gen fighter and a loyal wingman", said probably someone who has something to say in the FCAS program.

View attachment 68517

Sperate program. Seperate story.
 

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Messages
804
Reactions
16 2,006
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sperate program. Seperate story.
I agree to an extent, but you can't deny western joint development programs -without the US at the helm- generally end up more expensive, too late, and often fail to satisfy the users.
 

Afif

Experienced member
Moderator
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Messages
5,142
Reactions
104 10,062
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
The leftie westoid NYT take on India was partially funny maybe 5 - 10 years ago....some novelty value back then at least as internet era exploded more.

It's now on repeat stale mode....that enjoys the sound of its own cringe....lib city karen clapping seals and laugh tracks and all.

I say this as no fan of Modi/BJP.

I really despise western MSM lately, as I see exactly what it grew out from to its current "woke-disney" form.....something very rotten (from their end that they have grown inside from rank nihilist degeneracy) in the end.

I actually watched this episode. It was more or less accurate IMO.
 

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Messages
3,601
Reactions
61 10,091
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah and Jon Oliver FYI is one of the very few real journalists out there who still has his integrity along with Jon Stewart.
Calling him a "lib city Karen" is very short-sighted especially from an eloquent member here like @Nilgiri but I guess priorities, heh.
Talking about leftists as if they were an abomination is also uncalled for. I'm a right wing person but not an extremist. I believe in a secular state but I respect all religions regardless.
What Modi is doing is not up for debate and as a "non-Modi-fan", attacking critics is simply below par.
 

B_A

Contributor
Messages
1,134
Reactions
4 1,282
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah and Jon Oliver FYI is one of the very few real journalists out there who still has his integrity along with Jon Stewart.
Calling him a "lib city Karen" is very short-sighted especially from an eloquent member here like @Nilgiri but I guess priorities, heh.
Talking about leftists as if they were an abomination is also uncalled for. I'm a right wing person but not an extremist. I believe in a secular state but I respect all religions regardless.
What Modi is doing is not up for debate and as a "non-Modi-fan", attacking critics is simply below par.
Actually left and right in a non-western european/non-north American country is very different,The left and right wings of Western Europe all look like the left wing to us.For example Torys and Labours looks almost same.

The economic policies of many political parties in developing countries are left-wing, but their ideologies are right-wing, or vice versa.

Especially in different developing countries, often the left and right are nationalists, or the right is pro-Western.
 

Heartbang

Experienced member
Messages
2,588
Reactions
9 4,035
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Jon Oliver FYI is one of the very few real journalists out there who still has his integrity along with Jon Stewart
John Oliver and Jon Stewart are not journalists, they're comedians.
It is the duty of those who write for them to make them look like they have some semblance of journalistic integrity. And even in that they fuck up big time.

As things stand now, they are merely sock puppets, whose job it is to read whatever the interest group of the week gave them to read in a humorous way, in order to influence the masses.

If you have any doubts, I challenge you to sit through one episode of "Strike force five" podcast, which John Oliver and his fellow late night hosts started to fill the void during the 2023 WGA-SAG-AFTRA dual strike.

Here's the link:
 

Afif

Experienced member
Moderator
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Messages
5,142
Reactions
104 10,062
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Yeah and Jon Oliver FYI is one of the very few real journalists out there who still has his integrity along with Jon Stewart.
Calling him a "lib city Karen" is very short-sighted especially from an eloquent member here like @Nilgiri but I guess priorities, heh.
Talking about leftists as if they were an abomination is also uncalled for. I'm a right wing person but not an extremist. I believe in a secular state but I respect all religions regardless.
What Modi is doing is not up for debate and as a "non-Modi-fan", attacking critics is simply below par.

I think @Nilgiri was making a point on how he felt about Western MSM in general. (Which I still disagree with. I hold it to a higher standard than he does) Probably not personally calling Jon Oliver 'lib city Karen' or something. Anyway, he will come around later tonight.
 
Top Bottom