Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
5 3,086
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The German team was tactically superior but the Spanish team was more technically proficient. Spain could've scored multiple times early on when they kept the pressure up but they sorta got lost for a bit when Germany repeatedly caught them on counter-offensives and took a while to regain their initiative.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,491
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,491
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, seriously. But it's more aversion than fear. I was bitten by one when I was 6. Though it was totally venomless.

Most people in real life situations are afraid of Snakes due to the fear of bite. Specially if it is venomous. But they have no problems watching those disgusting documentaries on channel Discovery or National Geography. Someone with real herpetophobia can't do that. It is just horrible.

Closest example is, how some people can't watch good horror movies alone at night no matter what. Even though they totally know that this is fake and inside a computer screen.

I wanted a Pet snake as a kid and my Turkish mother went ballistic.

My Turkish dad was gonna buy one lmaoooo

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,491
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, seriously. But it's more aversion than fear. I was bitten by one when I was 6. Though it was totally venomless.

Most people in real life situations are afraid of Snakes due to the fear of bite. Specially if it is venomous. But they have no problems watching those disgusting documentaries on channel Discovery or National Geography. Someone with real herpetophobia can't do that. It is just horrible.

Closest example is, how some people can't watch good horror movies alone at night no matter what. Even though they totally know that this is fake and inside a computer screen.

I wouldnt recommend looking at videos of Pythons and Anacondas in particular reticulated pythons.

Some bad stuff has happened in Indonesia regarding these snakes. I understand your fear too as I also have a irrational fear of spiders.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,941
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I know why the Germans are so butthurt and banned Merih Demiral because a Wolf killed Ursula Von de Leyens Pony.
I dont think that this is the case tbh

The issue goes to a way more fundamental level IMO and that is the inferiority complex that the Germans have towards the Turks!
The fact that Turkey, a nation that is perceived as inferior by the Germans, have defeated the only Germanic team, Austria, during the knockout stages really did hurt the Germans a lot

Just look at the Turkish-Austria match and you will notice how much hate the Germanic nations have towards Turkey and the inferiority complex that they have towards the Turks is so severe that they actually used underhanded bullshit unfair tactics to ban the man of the match from attending the next 2 games!

Not only that but you will notice that Germany have reportedly increased the flight ticket prices to Berlin 550% for the 5th, 6th, and 7th of July to prevent the Turks from going and supporting their team during the best 4 qualifiers

With a racist, inferior, german government in power and Germany getting the big D from Spain, expect the Germans to try and pull out underhanded tactics directly or indirectly to sabotage any possible Turkish win today.

I mean just imagine this situation, a team and a race from a nation that they perceive as inferior kick the only Germanic team, Austria, leaving Germany alone; which it then got kicked out in the best 8 knockouts leaving Turkey to win its match and surpass the Germans and moving up to the quarter-finals on bloody GERMAN SOIL & LAND

IF Turkey won its match today, Oh boy will the Germans be triggered sooooo badly and it will be sooo fun to watch😂😂😂😂

praying for Turkey to win just to piss of the Germans, lool

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,491
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont think that this is the case tbh

The issue goes to a way more fundamental level IMO and that is the inferiority complex that the Germans have towards the Turks!
The fact that Turkey, a nation that is perceived as inferior by the Germans, have defeated the only Germanic team, Austria, during the knockout stages really did hurt the Germans a lot

Just look at the Turkish-Austria match and you will notice how much hate the Germanic nations have towards Turkey and the inferiority complex that they have towards the Turks is so severe that they actually used underhanded bullshit unfair tactics to ban the man of the match from attending the next 2 games!

Not only that but you will notice that Germany have reportedly increased the flight ticket prices to Berlin 550% for the 5th, 6th, and 7th of July to prevent the Turks from going and supporting their team during the best 4 qualifiers

With a racist, inferior, german government in power and Germany getting the big D from Spain, expect the Germans to try and pull out underhanded tactics directly or indirectly to sabotage any possible Turkish win today.

I mean just imagine this situation, a team and a race from a nation that they perceive as inferior kick the only Germanic team, Austria, leaving Germany alone; which it then got kicked out in the best 8 knockouts leaving Turkey to win its match and surpass the Germans and moving up to the quarter-finals on bloody GERMAN SOIL & LAND

IF Turkey won its match today, Oh boy will the Germans be triggered sooooo badly and it will be sooo fun to watch😂😂😂😂

praying for Turkey to win just to piss of the Germans, lool

Germany has been a dirty footballing nation for decades.

I hope Turkiye can win the Euros just so they can cry more at the same time we need to be realistic of our chances.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
67 31,250
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

GRwUURWXAAAWQYW

begturan

Reactions
1 128
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I received my New model from Ayvaz Technology the M60TM Firat and Korkut Spaag. They done great job it is very detailed to compare other companies models.

IMG_0074.jpeg

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0075.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

Korkut has some details like it has waterjets also turret, barrel, radar turret and electro optics moving.
IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0072.jpeg

IMG_0073.jpeg

this is M60TM Firat which Modernized from M60T Sabra. It is turret, barrel, remote control machine gun, tepes moving. I get shocked when i see tepes moving 4 axis really admirable

IMG_0079.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

also i received New machine gun turret for ACV15 now i can change turrets when i wanna convert them from apc to acv

When we child it was impossible to find this kind of things but today it is easy to get. Especially our childreen very lucky novadays but also it is good opportunuty for us too :)

This is their Instegram account

now i want to paint them as soon as possible

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
67 31,250
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
At the risk of becoming a target of football fans, of whom there were more here on the military forum than KAAN fans, I still decided to write a few words.
Erdogan is going to travel to Germany and support the Turkish national football team instead of participating in the meeting of Turkish leaders on July 6 in Shusha.
(There is no official statement from Ankara yet).
If we were talking about wrestling or boxing in the heavyweight category with the participation of a Turk against an American or a Russian, or a Greek, especially an Armenian, I would still understand and forgive Erdogan.
But here it's just football.
Our guests are already arriving.
I can't imagine how this can be understood:rolleyes:

The Organization of Turkic States meeting in Shusha was planned not at the level of Heads of State but at the level of Foreign Ministers. That's why you're upset for nothing. The level of the meeting makes it unnecessary for Erdoğan to go in person.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 1,181
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

The Organization of Turkic States meeting in Shusha was planned not at the level of Heads of State but at the level of Foreign Ministers. That's why you're upset for nothing. The level of the meeting makes it unnecessary for Erdoğan to go in person.
The meeting is informal. All heads of state are already here, except Erdogan.
Remember the video from Shusha, Erdogan asks Aliyev: “Is the hotel there?”
Then Khankendi was not liberated.
This was 3 years ago.
Today

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom