TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

T

Turko

1619184411653.png

Atamız öyle güzel bir tarih seçmiş ki bu bayram için. Türk milletine atılan 24 Nisan soykırım iftirasına aldırış etmememiz için iyi ayarlanmış bence.

Şeyh cenazelerinde 5000 kişi toplanıp korona sebebiyle kutlamasalarda, ben Ulusal Egemenlik ve Çocuk Bayramınızı kutlarım.

T

Turko

@Kartal1 Teknik konulardan hangi mod anlıyor?
Benim telefondan girince forumda resimler açılmıyor, sadece Twitter linkleri gözüküyor. Sayfayı yenileyince resimler açılıyor, Twitter tam gözüküyor.
Screenshot_2021-04-23-17-36-35-120_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-23-17-36-26-134_com.android.chrome.jpg

Neden oluyor acaba?

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I fear Turkiye and Australia ending up like this.

Since Turkish women have become the temple of doom our only future is to Turkify non Turkic women.

Desperate times, desperate measures.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Germans had a word for feeling nostalgia for a life you have never lived. I cant recall it right now. Anyway thats what I feel for the steppe lifestyle.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
@Philip the Arab could you please watch the video?

Here is being claimed that Mahmoud Abbas cursed on the Chinese, the Russians, the Arabs. Is it real ?
I wish you could understand arabic:)
Not going to lie, this is the biggest beta convention I've ever seen. PLO are the biggest whiners I have seen and still think they can drive the Israelis to the sea with some magical force.

I don't know if its real but he did curse out Russia, Chinese, and the Arabs countries as you said as well as America. The audio here really sucks I can barely hear what the first guy said it was something about the Chinese though.

Maybe he likes the Turks?;)

Last edited:
T

Turko

Not going to lie, this is the biggest beta convention I've ever seen. PLO are the biggest whiners I have seen and still think they can drive the Israelis to the sea with some magical force.

I don't know if its real but he did curse out Russia, Chinese, and the Arabs countries as you said as well as America. The audio here really sucks I can barely hear what the first guy said it was something about the Chinese though.

Maybe he likes the Turks?;)
THX. Frankly İ didn't expect Mahmoud Abbas swore :)

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,476
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom