Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,806
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
My appartment was right on the bay, quite central and close to every major place, it was a 7m2 appartment but cost 450$ for 7 nights. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 24615

You see a big empty spot right next to it, this was Tsukiji fish market, the biggest in the world, the food was so good but it became a parking lot apparently, too bad actually but you can see the insane speed these guys build stuff...

I can confirm the foos part, its easy one of the top 3 cuisines in the world imo, everything tasted so good. I lost 2 kilo but not because i didnt eat b8ut walked like 20km every day on average. 😅

August is a bad time bro, its too hot and humid, best season are spring and fall, but be aware of typhoons in fall though.
It's been some 12-13 years since I've been there. spent 1 week in Tokyo and 1 week in Kyoto.

Stayed at a 3 star hotel in Shinjuku 2-5 min walk from the station. I'm watching japanese series, so visiting the places in those were on top of my list.

20k DKK minus allowance that's what my 15 day trip cost.

I really didn't get to savor the cusine so much because I was walking nonstop. I did pitstops at McD, 7/11 most of the time because I didn't want to stop exploring.

Do travel before you get married though, it screws up your dreams of exploring.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I really didn't get to savor the cusine so much because I was walking nonstop. I did pitstops at McD, 7/11 most of the time because I didn't want to stop exploring.
Omg you go to Japan and eat at McD, this is borderline blasphemy actually, you missed the best part tbh. :)
Do travel before you get married though, it screws up your dreams of exploring.
Yeah, covid came at a really bad time.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,806
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys do anyone know why Mersin is called Icel on the map from DDG ?

1625125598653.png

EDIT: Found out

As of 1933, there were two separate provinces, namely İçel and Mersin, on the territory of today's Mersin Province when the Mersin Province was abolished and merged with the İçel Province but the seat of the latter was moved from Silifke to Mersin.[clarification needed] In 2002, the province's name was changed from İçel to Mersin but the province retained the license plate number of 33, İçel having been the 33rd in the alphabetical order of Turkish province names.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,806
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Sagol var ol Teyze.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

Funny how this turk dusmani and islam dusmani geologist believes he knows about genetics and history.

This guy is even worse than Kadir Misiroglu but he gets the pass because his a "bilim adami".

Rezil Herif.

First you quote Greek City Times- they are nothing but a shitty fake news disinformation... Second- Central Asian DNA in modern day Turkish people indeed isn't much bigger than 7% so why are you getting angry? You think you are a pure grandson of Mete Han?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
First you quote Greek City Times- they are nothing but a shitty fake news disinformation... Second- Central Asian DNA in modern day Turkish people indeed isn't much bigger than 7% so why are you getting angry? You think you are a pure grandson of Mete Han?
I never understood dna nation heritage concept shit, it is primarily civilisation, language and cultural thing.
It serves only for chest trumping purposes.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,099
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkic dna is around 15 to 30 % in Turkey.

Rum means Roman not Greek. Celal sengor the idiot forgets the Anatolians got hellenised.

Turkey in short our heritage is both the natives that lived here along with the Oghuz Turks who came here and settled.

I never believed im pure its just funny seeing mixed nations like greece and armenia pulling out the dna card. Only for it to backfire as it just increases our legitimacy in these lands.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,099
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I never understood dna nation heritage concept shit, it is primarily civilisation, language and cultural thing.
It serves only for chest trumping purposes.

Mixed nations like greece and armenia love playing the dna card.

Its even more ironic with americans.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,933
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
''Cukur'' in the Afghanistan :)

Vehicles are parked at Bagram Airfield after the American military left the base, in Parwan province north of Kabul, Afghanistan, Monday, July 5, 2021. The U.S. left Afghanistan's Bagram Airfield after nearly 20 years.

1000 (1).jpeg

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,806
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Looking good, but need to do more than just cleaning. Need some kind of active surveillance system to discover these. Buoys for gathering information even subsurface and seabed, UAV from above.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,099
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Prof. Dr. Özlem Türeci
Scientist
Co-founder of Biontech
Co-inventor of Biontech mRNA Covid-19 vaccine
German with Turkish origin
First of her name Mother of all vaccines & Queen of Science.
Wife to Prof. Dr. Uğur Şahin

Neyse hiç olmazsa eşi demiş, avradı filan da diyebilirdi.

Whats so bad about saying his wife is also coming?? They also said Ugur Sahin and not Professor Ugur Sahin.

What does the topic have to do with Arabs???

Her seyi Araplara bagliyoruz.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom