Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,949
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nobody force you to be gay, so you shouldn't enforce people to be straight.

Being gay is a choice.

A daughter sees her father as a strong figure and her protector.

Now imagine wearing skirts. You dont see how they are trying to esmaculate men into wearing fcking skirts.

As if its normal. Being gay is a choice nobody is born with it.

Funny how it went from rights to shoving their views down our throats.

Gay rights is the new form of imperialism.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Being gay is a choice.

Now imagine wearing skirts. You dont see how they are trying to esmaculate men into wearing fcking skirts.

No being gay is not a choice it has biological and mental cues for it.
Nobody is shoving it down to your throat, they share it in their social media accounts. If you don't want to see, you can block their account.
And who is orchestrating this "gay rights" issue? West, USA, the 5 families ruling the world? And what is their motive?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,949
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
No being gay is not a choice it has biological and mental cues for it.
Nobody is shoving it down to your throat, they share it in their social media accounts. If you don't want to see, you can block their account.
And who is orchestrating this "gay rights" issue? West, USA, the 5 families ruling the world? And what is their motive?

Can you imagine me shoving down Islam, Turkish and Turkic culture down peoples throats.

Why should the lbgt be allowed to shove their stuff down our throats.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can you imagine me shoving down Islam, Turkish and Turkic culture down peoples throats.

Why should the lbgt be allowed to shove their stuff down our throats.

I guess you can also shoving down the things you mentioned no one is holding you back.
Why shouldn't they allowed as long as they are not promoting violence? Because you don't like it?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
79 16,377
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sehitlerimizin ruhu sad olsun! Biz var oldukca unutulmayacaksiniz! Kalbimizdesiniz! Turk milleti unutmasin ki her dakika ve her saniye yer, zaman, dusman, sartlar ne olursa olsun gerekeni yapabilecek olan ve gerekirse canini seve seve feda edecek olan yigitler var. Isimleri bilinen ve bilinmeyen aslanlarimiza selam olsun!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,949
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I guess you can also shoving down the things you mentioned no one is holding you back.
Why shouldn't they allowed as long as they are not promoting violence? Because you don't like it?

Lbgt people are just violent if they want to impose their will.

Its alreay happening remember how Brunei was threatened with sanctions and invasions due to muh lbgt rights bs.

Brunei a country that is a blip on this world suddenly became a threat. Also you cant defend something that is affront to your religion and your culture.

Central Asian Turks are even more intolerant of lbgt stuff. Also Turks never tolerated homosexuality even before they accepted Islam. Ibn Fadlan writings prove how the Turks punished adultery and sodomy.

If there were Turkic Muslims that were tolerate of homosexuality mainly due to Persian Culture. Persian culture was tolerant of homosexuality does not mean it was justified. Bachbazi culture is not in Turkic, African, Arab and Malay culture. But it is common in Iranic based cultures.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lbgt people are just violent if they want to impose their will.

Its alreay happening remember how Brunei was threatened with sanctions and invasions due to muh lbgt rights bs.

Brunei a country that is a blip on this world suddenly became a threat. Also you cant defend something that is affront to your religion and your culture.

Central Asian Turks are even more intolerant of lbgt stuff. Also Turks never tolerated homosexuality even before they accepted Islam. Ibn Fadlan writings prove how the Turks punished adultery and sodomy.

If there were Turkic Muslims that were tolerate of homosexuality mainly due to Persian Culture. Persian culture was tolerant of homosexuality does not mean it was justified. Bachbazi culture is not in Turkic, African, Arab and Malay culture. But it is common in Iranic based cultures.
This is just generalization, by this way someone also say Muslims are violent, terrorist, right?

lgbt rights are now considered as human right, so if Brunei is violating the human rights they can they can impose sanction(not saying they should but I guess this is the justification for countries). Again nobody forcing people to be homesexual, if your culture or religion doesn't allow it just don't be homosexual. But what Islamist don't understand is not everybody have to believe what you believe or have to share your culture. You can not impose your culture or religion to others.
Just let people what they want to be.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
This is just generalization, by this way someone also say Muslims are violent, terrorist, right?

lgbt rights are now considered as human right, so if Brunei is violating the human rights they can they can impose sanction(not saying they should but I guess this is the justification for countries). Again nobody forcing people to be homesexual, if your culture or religion doesn't allow it just don't be homosexual. But what Islamist don't understand is not everybody have to believe what you believe or have to share your culture. You can not impose your culture or religion to others.
Just let people what they want to be.
We are refered as muslim’s and not «islamist». You should use a better and more respectfull word when you mention us. As muslims we dont believe that everybody is the same, and we dont force our religion upon others. Thats not acceptable islamically, but we still go by the word « enjoy what is good, and forbid the evil».

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are refered as muslim’s and not «islamist». You should use a better and more respectfull word when you mention us. As muslims we dont believe that everybody is the same, and we dont force our religion upon others. Thats not acceptable islamically, but we still go by the word « enjoy what is good, and forbid the evil».
That's why I used the word Islamist and not the Muslim. These are referring 2 different group.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,557
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Being gay is a choice.

Dude, little girls like to play with their fathers and love it when their fathers do and say goofy things. Your little girls can make you put on a skirt, can put make up on your face and nail polish on your hands, they can make you play with dolls or drink from small tea cups like a princess. It doesn't mean that you are gay if you do these things- in the end of the day if it entertains them and makes them smile this is what matters.

ps Get out of Reddit and Twitter and YouTube and just chill.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is a difference between a Muslim and an Islamist.

Muslim : a follower of the religion of Islam.
Islamist : an advocate or supporter of Islamic militancy or fundamentalism.
Islamism : Islamism is a political ideology which posits that modern states and regions should be reconstituted in constitutional, economic and judicial terms, in accordance with what is conceived as a revival or a return to authentic Islamic practice in its totality.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,394
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

Islamism : Islamism is a political ideology which posits that modern states and regions should be reconstituted in constitutional, economic and judicial terms, in accordance with what is conceived as a revival or a return to authentic Islamic practice in its totality.
I get the meaning bro but the word islamist have no basis in islam or our culture. The word islamist is often seen as the «radical islam», and often described by western media as terrorist. My point is that the word is often used, and created by the west in a bad manner. I dont think the majority of muslims appreciate to mix the word islam in this way. However i understand you point bro

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I get the meaning bro but the word islamist have no basis in islam or our culture. The word islamist is often seen as the «radical islam», and often described by western media as terrorist. My point is that the word is often used, and created by the west in a bad manner. I dont think the majority of muslims appreciate to mix the word islam in this way. However i understand you point bro
Bro i get that but its not only used by the west,also in many Muslim majority countries they are called ''Islamist'' in the native languages.
Instead of ISIS,al Caida,al Nusra,Taliban etc they use ''Islamist'' to cover them all.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,949
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Islamism is also a modern political ideology born out of 19th century and 20th century as a reaction to Modernism and western imperialism. Term never existed in medieval times.

Thats why I find it dishonest how some historians use the word Islamist to explain Islamic Empires like the Ottomans, Timurids, Seljuks, Abassids, Ummayads or any other. Because these empires were not islamist as the term did not exist.

Islamists at the same time want to bring back glory of the old times while at the same time they reject being a monarchy.

Islamic history has been dominated by monarchies for 1000 years.

Its really contradicting on what they want is it shura based government or a monarchy.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom