Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then you should start from Tunisia/Algeria because the borders are closed between Morocco-Algeria. So you would have to fly from Algeria to a western country, and then take a flight to Morocco.

Hopefully one day Ins Sha Allah.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

@Anastasius

Bro is it true that Mekteb, Vilayet and Mualim are used in Azerbaijani?
Mekteb and Mualim, yes. Vilayet, I only heard it used twice and it's not very common AFAIK. Most people tend to use rayon (from Russian райо́н) instead, at least in Baku, though that may not be the case with younger generations who grew up on Turkish TV (Azerbaijani TV is sadly complete garbage and I've heard more than one person express concern that with a lack of good Azerbaijani translations/dubs, Azerbaijani children will grow up not knowing their own language properly or end up forgetting it in favor of Turkish).

Also @Tonyukuk is completely right to be concerned about Saudi influence in Central Asia. For an example, read up on how said influence has turned Chechnya into a hotbed of radicalism whereas before they were relatively normal.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mekteb and Mualim, yes. Vilayet, I only heard it used twice and it's not very common AFAIK. Most people tend to use rayon (from Russian райо́н) instead, at least in Baku, though that may not be the case with younger generations who grew up on Turkish TV (Azerbaijani TV is sadly complete garbage and I've heard more than one person express concern that with a lack of good Azerbaijani translations/dubs, Azerbaijani children will grow up not knowing their own language properly or end up forgetting it in favor of Turkish).

Crazy thing is Azerbaijanis can even relate to Ottoman Turkish because Azerbaijani never had that language revolution of clearing out Arabic and Persian.

Azerbaijani for me is like a intermediate between Turkish and Turkmen while having its own unique characteristics.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,387
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I'm not saying anyone should completely ignore their Islamic history. But Turks have their own identity and religion which predates Islam.
Well, everybody has an identity that predates their current identity, so what?

Should majority Bangladeshi and Indonesians convert to Hinduism just because, their ancestors were Hindus hundreds of years ago? because that was their X identity?

I can only imagine how ridiculous this would sound.

No body forced Turks to become Muslims, they converted to Islam on their own.

And this is simply how processes of history works. A superior civilization, a superior identity and religion takes over what was before it, just by the natural selection of the fittest.

As @Ryder pointed out before, instead of complaining people just need cope with fact that, Islam and Christianity already took over most of the world. It already happened, you cannot rewrite the past.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, everybody has an identity that predates their current identity, so what?

Should majority Bangladeshi and Indonesians convert to Hinduism just because, their ancestors were Hindus hundreds of years ago? because that was their X identity?

I can only imagine how ridiculous this would sound.

No body forced Turks to become Muslims, they converted to Islam on their own.

And this is simply how processes of history works. A superior civilization, a superior identity and religion takes over what was before it, just by the natural selection of the fittest.

As @Ryder pointed out before, instead of complaining people just need cope with fact that, Islam and Christianity already took over most of the world. It already happened, you cannot rewrite the past.

Whats interesting that Islam was brought to Bangladesh by the Turks.

While Islam became the majority in Pakistan thanks to the Turkic Ghaznavid Empire.

I know the Ummayads conquered Sindh but the Ummayads did not convert the people to Islam neither did they stay for long because of their disastrous invasion of India.

When the Arabs invaded Afghanistan. Afghanistan was actually ruled by the Turk Shahis.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,387
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Whats interesting that Islam was brought to Bangladesh by the Turks.
Indeed, and you know what? Recently i was surprised to find out that, before 15th century even in our land Turks/Muslim was used as synonyms!

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also wait for me, cause i may come to Turkey for my M.A. degree if circumstances favors!

I hope, you wont be too mad if the number increases by just one.😅
We welcome educated children, we need qualified engineers and physicists. :p

Our problem is uneducated, bigoted people who have just come out of the cave. We already have enough ignorant ignoramuses and bigots in our country.;)

No Name

Reactions
5 311
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Türkiye 100% needs to get rid of those 13M+ people. Like you said they will be the #1 security issue in Türkiye.
The Turkish population is aging too fast, and not enough Turks are having kids while the Kurds are having too many this creates and demographic problem that could only be countered by becoming an immigration country, sort of like the US and Australia.

The problem with turkey isn't that it keeps getting more and more refugees but that it is not trying to assimilate them. Turkey needs to back up the refugee population, not keep them around the Syrian border or in Istanbul it needs to move them around the country to places that are full of Turks but have low birth rates. Turkey has 4 million refugees; according to the UNHCR if turkey divided them up between its 580 cities, it would have 6896 refugees per city, which would allow them to be assimilated. Once they have been Turkified, they can counter the demographic imbalance between the Kurds in the east and the Turks in the west.

Turkey has no other choice it isn't a young country any more, nor is it a rich one any demographic collapse in turkey is going to be a disaster.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and Saudi Arabia are dream countries, you should visit them too. They are the countries that live our religion the most beautifully, because they are ruled by Sharia.
What have the countries you mentioned have to do with Morocco?

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
It has nothing to do with Morocco, a little believer's joke.:)
By the way dont forget that no state in this world rule with sharia. The only ones that implement «some» rules are Saudi arabia, and newly Afghanistan.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Turkish population is aging too fast, and not enough Turks are having kids while the Kurds are having too many this creates and demographic problem that could only be countered by becoming an immigration country, sort of like the US and Australia.

The problem with turkey isn't that it keeps getting more and more refugees but that it is not trying to assimilate them. Turkey needs to back up the refugee population, not keep them around the Syrian border or in Istanbul it needs to move them around the country to places that are full of Turks but have low birth rates. Turkey has 4 million refugees; according to the UNHCR if turkey divided them up between its 580 cities, it would have 6896 refugees per city, which would allow them to be assimilated. Once they have been Turkified, they can counter the demographic imbalance between the Kurds in the east and the Turks in the west.

Turkey has no other choice it isn't a young country any more, nor is it a rich one any demographic collapse in turkey is going to be a disaster.

Turks dont want to have Kids.

Also you have feminism and a unjust divorce law which is putting men off from marrying.

Unjust system where women take it all if a women cheats on you the system will still favour the women which means she takes the money even gets the kids.

I know of a family friend whose marriage ended with the most petty excuses numerous cases like that.

People think men are the problem but there is something going on with women that has made them brainwashed and radicalised.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
By the way dont forget that no state in this world rule with sharia. The only ones that implement «some» rules are Saudi arabia, and newly Afghanistan.
Yes, the rules they made up out of their ass, or the rules they made up by distorting the Quran. They can continue to rule with hadiths, sects, sheikhs, etc., that's what they deserve.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Yes, the rules they made up out of their ass, or the rules they made up by distorting the Quran. They can continue to rule with hadiths, sects, sheikhs, etc., that's what they deserve.
Not every rule is made up of nothing, however, a lot could be either sectarian or political. Saudi Arabia does have the most orthodox understanding of Islam and are not sectarian like the Sufis, or the Shias. In Afghanistan, they perhaps have different sects like sufis, deobandis etc. I guess the reason why you are mentioning sects/sheiks is perhaps that you are mixing them with issues of Turkish society. If i remember right you guys called it tarikat?

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
They are the worst kind of sectarian, the Salafies.
I have taken a look at this matter for some time to get a clear picture. From my observation, i found that a lot of Sufis/shia use this term because it goes against their ideology. Then we have the non-Muslims that use the word "Salafi/Wahhabi" as a political term. If we take a look at it from the context of Islam, and what the Scholars say about the term Salafi then we will get the following answer. The word "Salafi" comes from the word "salaf". The word salaf comes from the full word salaf as-salih or in English the 3 golden generations. The prophet/Sahaba, then the tabeen ( Succesors of sahaba), and then finally the tabee tabeen ( The successor of the 2 generation that was the successor of the sahaba).

Hope it made sense..

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom