Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,254
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
How do you know my knowledge of Islam is very narrow? I have read the Quran. I'd suggest that you stop making baseless assumptions about others.
Looking up a couple of pages of the Noble Quran does not mean that you've read it.
I can go on about how the Bible and the Torah have way more violent scripture than what there is in the Holy Quran but as I said, I won't go into a religious debate.
It's easy to show a verse or two without the background or the purpose and circumstances that have enveloped these, and that really shows that you have no clue about it.
I have no problem with the fact that some don't follow Islam or have different views, nor I advocate Sharia law. Also not every preacher who says he's a Muslim is a Muslim just like not everybody who claims he's a Turk is one.
My advice is to be more tolerant and educate oneself about something before adopting tabloid "facts" and attacking a religion that has been the light after darkness to millions of people.
Also, who gives those unjust claims without thorough research would have no problem believing that Turks had committed genocide against Armenians or Greeks.
It's funny that my assumption is directed to you (maybe wrongfully) yet you have no problem making baseless assumptions about almost two billion people and the majority of Turks' belief.
Can you see the contradiction?

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,933
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Gentlemen, this thread is for casual, easygoing chit-chat, let's not turn it into a place for heated religious debate. We can create separate threads for that.

Without naming names, I would also like to call for respect for each other's religious beliefs. I haven't seen anything that crosses the line yet so let's keep it that way.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,671
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maraş'ta durum çok kötü arkadaşlar. Yırtılan yollar ve baştan sona yıkılan sokaklar var.

Çok sayıda kamu binası da yıkıldı. Çok zor bir hafta olacak Allah yardımcımız olsun.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,733
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Her yerden bilgi geliyor ama Maraş'tan bilgi yok. Insallah ölü sayısı çok yükselmez. Allah yardımcımız olsun.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 997
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Doesn't Türkiye have some early warning or something like Japan? I mean earthquakes happen quite frequently in this area...

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,783
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maraş'ta durum çok kötü arkadaşlar. Yırtılan yollar ve baştan sona yıkılan sokaklar var.

Çok sayıda kamu binası da yıkıldı. Çok zor bir hafta olacak Allah yardımcımız olsun.
Söylenecek çok şey varda , neyse. İnşallah minimum hasarla lurtuluruz. uluslararası yardım talebinde bulunmuşuz. Demekki hakikaten durum vahim.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Malatya'daki akrabalarıma ulaşamıyorum. Alabildiğimiz haberlere göre oturdukları sokakta yıkılmış bir çok binalar var. Başvurabileceğimiz bir kurum veya makam var mı?

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,671
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,353
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The earthquake occurred in a layer very close to the surface. 7,000 meters deep. Hence the incredibly high destructive force.

It pains me to say this, but the images you are watching only tell a small part of the scale of the destruction.
Stay safe 🙏

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
531 buildings collapsed only in Gazientep. I'm afraid the death toll will exceed 5000. Earthquake proof buildings need to become mandatory.

boredaf

Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,734
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just saw that 1700+ buildings have collapsed, and that is the number so far, I don't know if they included rural areas in there. This is fucking horrible.

Top Bottom