TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

E

Era_shield

Many of these Kpop boy group guys do their mandatory military service in special forces and ROK Marine Corps due to their physical fitness. They‘ll probably rip your standard masculine dad bod bellies apart in knife fight training ha ha ha
The only thing those girls would want to rip on a standard masculine dad bod is the rectum.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,571
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
He always makes it to the final but thats about it.
I think his highest finish was 29th place or something.
Austrians,Slovenians,Norwegians,Japanese,Germans and pools are the top countries.
Btw,they need to make two jumps in the final.
This time he finished 9th, apparently.
There's an undeniable upward progress, however which way you look at it.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,055
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Anyway

del Luna hotel
Vagabond
Crash landing
Big mo
King the land

are good dizi

I still watching them

Chocopie

Contributor
South Korea Correspondent
Reactions
33 1,924
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
South Korea
Chinese banned Kpop as a retribution against THAAD deployment in Korea. They still stream illegally Korean dramas, music and TV shows and have the biggest fan base.

Their pop industry 1:1 replicate the Kpop industry, so they have their own boy groups, LOL

Superiority? You‘re the one here spouting racist comments and behave as if you‘re representing Türkiye. Guess what, you‘re not.

Yeah, Yoon is a pro-Japanese asshole, what does it have to do with Kpop fans in Türkiye. Right: nothing.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The only thing that baffles me about K-pop guys is that it completely turns everything I thought I knew about women upside down. Also K-pop fans can be one of the craziest fandoms around but that's just fans in general. Apparently some Korean celebrities have to keep their relationships private in order to preserve the image of the pure, perfect waifu for their fans (although I think that's pretty much exclusively female celebrities).

Don't underestimate skinny guys though. I was pretty skinny in my youth but surprisingly strong according to other people.

(Yeah, yeah, let me brag for a bit.)

Chocopie

Contributor
South Korea Correspondent
Reactions
33 1,924
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
South Korea
The only thing that baffles me about K-pop guys is that it completely turns everything I thought I knew about women upside down. Also K-pop fans can be one of the craziest fandoms around but that's just fans in general. Apparently some Korean celebrities have to keep their relationships private in order to preserve the image of the pure, perfect waifu for their fans (although I think that's pretty much exclusively female celebrities).

Don't underestimate skinny guys though. I was pretty skinny in my youth but surprisingly strong according to other people.

(Yeah, yeah, let me brag for a bit.)
I don‘t get the fuzz about Kpop boy groups either. But calling them out as gay sissies is insulting. Their schedules as idol trainees are packed and tough. They serve their country and do military service. And surprise surprise, the average Korean guy in the streets doesn‘t look like dieting Kpop stars 😂

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

If it was me I would ban soccer.

Soccer has one of the most autistic fanbases.

Lowest of low. They riot and destroy property then start killing each other over a plastic ball.

I do love soccer but the fandom is the worst. They are all low iq idiots who cant behave.

Altay_TR

Türkiye Correspondent
Reactions
1 670
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, have any of you received a visitor invitation for IDEF'23? As you know, the fair is very close.

Stimpy75

Committed member
Türkiye Correspondent
Reactions
4 928
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mine arrive today
Screenshot_20230704_170837_Outlook.jpg

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Two days ago we passed 20. anniversy of Hood Event which presented new dilemma for Turkiye's national security as U.S. stopped pretending be our ally and started openly acting as PKK's main sponsor.While United States taking control of PKK and being its main sponsor started all way at early 90s with fall of Soviet Union.Only difference is they have denying this reality and their support to PKK was rather low as they still actted like our ally but 2001 Iraq Invasion coming they stopped hiding their intentions and started doing their thing openly.Finally failed coup attemp of Gulenist(resident American assets) and their purge by Erdogan this support became even more forceful caused U.S.-TR relationship status to fall to nearly zero as of today.

figure-4-metzel-ap-photo-july-2003.jpg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Two days ago we passed 20. anniversy of Hood Event which presented new dilemma for Turkiye's national security as U.S. stopped pretending be our ally and started openly acting as PKK's main sponsor.While United States taking control of PKK and being its main sponsor started all way at early 90s with fall of Soviet Union.Only difference is they have denying this reality and their support to PKK was rather low as they still actted like our ally but 2001 Iraq Invasion coming they stopped hiding their intentions and started doing their thing openly.Finally failed coup attemp of Gulenist(resident American assets) and their purge by Erdogan this support became even more forceful caused U.S.-TR relationship status to fall to nearly zero as of today.

figure-4-metzel-ap-photo-july-2003.jpg

The Turks have to do what the Somalis did.

Drag American soldiers in the streets of Istanbul.

If not the hood event will never be avenged.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom