Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,523
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tehran sent its ambassador in Azerbaijan to resign. The reason for this was the interview Ambassador Abbas Musavi gave to an Azerbaijani journalist. Thus, the reporter's "non-Islamic tradition" - wearing a hijab-free outfit angered the "fans of Iran and the Islamic Republic" in the territory of the diplomatic mission.

View attachment 66966
Just a couple of innocent compliments... and you're no longer an ambassador

View attachment 66968

I hope the angry old men of Tehran don't declare war on us.
A meme material... But I am too lazy for paint :(

moz68k

Reactions
18 585
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
sad and hard part is that we need to fight against Wikibots of Armenia-Greece-India and possibly some US origin. I -and others- can help people here with open source data for sensors, architecture etc but it is near impossible when you have those Wikibots working against you

Even though Fandom makes sense, people wouldnt be looking there when they have Wikipedia
Continuing discussion here.

What you said is sadly true, but it's unfortunately the reality of Wikipedia. My hope is that we could have something like radartutorial.eu, which is so beyond Wikipedia, they're basically not worth comparing when looking up radar-related stuff.

For me it doesn't matter if our wiki isn't ranked above Wikipedia as long as as someone can Google the terms "Turkey MUM-T", and we have a clearly written section or article on TAI's OKU concept, or "KAAN MADL"/ "KAAN Datalink", and we have description of what is currently known about IVDL.

Furthermore, it can help these threads as a centralized source on knowledge we've collectively gathered on a subject: News on improved GOKDOGAN range? Edit the article. Then when ppl ask the range, or want to catch up on a thread/subject, we can point them there.

moz68k

Reactions
18 585
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

This is great, but I would prefer a MediaWiki-based platform (like Fandom) for flexibility and version control. I also think using an existing wiki platform (again, like Fandom) would help with search engine optimization (SEO). There are XenForo wiki plugins that can come close, so if we stick to DefenceHub Military Database, some admin can extend it to work more like a wiki. Personally, if some consensus can be formed and someone takes the lead, I'm down with whatever. These are just my observations, we can workshop a solution with folks willing to commit to this.

Edit: NVM XenCarta 2 is already installed, maybe just needs some polish :)

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is great, but I would prefer a MediaWiki-based platform (like Fandom) for flexibility and version control. I also think using an existing wiki platform (again, like Fandom) would help with search engine optimization (SEO). There are XenForo wiki plugins that can come close, so if we stick to DefenceHub Military Database, some admin can extend it to work more like a wiki. Personally, if some consensus can be formed and someone takes the lead, I'm down with whatever. These are just my observations, we can workshop a solution with folks willing to commit to this.

Edit: NVM XenCarta 2 is already installed, maybe just needs some polish :)
Contact @Kartal1 for further info,suggestions,ideas.

Iskander

Committed member
Azerbaijan Correspondent
Reactions
9 541
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
WSJ: - The successor to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan as head of state may be the head of the Turkish company Baykar, which produces Bayraktar unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), Selcuk Bayraktar. This opinion was expressed by The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) columnist Jared Malsin.
It is noted that Bayraktar, who is the son-in-law of the current Turkish leader, is very popular in Turkey and he has supporters who will support his nomination.

Bayraktar himself, in an interview with WSJ in the fall of 2023, said that he “is not actively involved in politics” and has no political ambitions, but did not rule out that he could run for president if Erdogan approaches him with such a request. “It will depend on the circumstances,” Bayraktar explained. (minval.az)

Erdogan: - Seljuk, would you like to become President of Türkiye?
1711864310440.png

Seljuk: - Most of all I would like to become Kızıl Alma and fly over Türkiyem forever :love:
1711864483064.png

Iskander

Committed member
Azerbaijan Correspondent
Reactions
9 541
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Me watching election results tonight...
From the first day I came here, I wrote openly that I am a supporter of Erdogan. But I would like to mention one thing that this attitude of mine has absolutely nothing to do with Erdogan's religious views or domestic politics in general. Although I follow them a bit, I am most interested in Türkiye's foreign policy. We are supporters of a strong Türkiye that is independent of the West, where religion does not interfere in state affairs, has a just society, faces the East, the Türkiye states, and has a independent power center with them from the Balkans to Altai.
It does not matter to us whether the person who can implement this policy is Erdogan or someone else.
But in any case, Turkey will remain the Turkey trusted by the Turkic world.

Last edited:

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,559
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
From the first day I came here, I wrote openly that I am a supporter of Erdogan. But I would like to mention one thing that this attitude of mine has absolutely nothing to do with Erdogan's religious views or domestic politics in general. Although I follow them a bit, I am most interested in Türkiye's foreign policy. We are supporters of a strong Türkiye that is independent of the West, where religion does not interfere in state affairs, has a just society, faces the East, the Türkiye states, and has a separate power center with them.
It does not matter to us whether the person who can implement this policy is Erdogan or someone else.
But in any case, Turkey will remain the Turkey trusted by the Turkic world.

Bro, we might argue in here about politics but as my father says- Every house has a chimney- meaning that in every family you sometimes have disputes and argument. But in the end of the day we are a FAMILY, we are ONE BLOOD and we both wish for Turkey to be better and stronger no matter what our political views are.

I am a Turk from Bulgaria and I am not even a citizen of Turkey but it is in our interest as Turks from all over the world for Turkey to be a strong and powerful nation. If Turkey is strong then all Turks will be strong too - from the diaspora in the West, to the Turks and Muslims on the Balkans, to the Turks in the Middle East, to those in Central Asia and the Caucasus. We should all work and help to achieve this goal... not just for Turkey but for Azerbaijan and all other Turkic nations too.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom