YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,409
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
German politicans and their PKK NGO pets have a much more insidious program than simple Turkophobia.

They are trying to get 'Grey Wolves' recognized as a terrorist group according to constitutional council (whatevet that was called in German). Then they will classify everything related to Turks as being a far right terrorist. Have a Turkish flag? Terrorist. Participate in a Turkish amateur football club? Terrorist. These people are deranged.

I would like to end this post with a sign of respect to the legendary aviator, Bomber Harris. He was always right.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,305
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm still baffled whenever I hear Germans or the French or whatever whine about Grey Wolves being some fascist terrorist organisation on par with Nazis. And when I ask them to cite the terrorist attacks that the Grey Wolves supposedly committed, they either describe a bunch of shit that was "supposedly" done by Grey Wolves with no actual concrete proof or start reaching for some football hooligan stuff. It got to the point where I end up actually enlightening them by pointing out that the CIA used some Grey Wolves' members in order to terrorise...Turkish civilians in the 70s.

Not even fucking close to the heinous shit the Nazis pulled and German ultranationalists pull to this day no matter how badly they want it to be otherwise. Even the wolf symbol dates back to about the 6th century in Turkish culture whereas the Nazi salute was exclusively used by the German fascists and has no long history in Germanic culture.

The worst is when I see Turks apologetically bending over for it in front of the Germans. Yes, I get that you live in Germany. No, you don't have to bend over backwards for them talking trash about you. Demand they give you iron-clad proof and when they start stuttering, shove it right back in their faces.

Muslims do the 1 finger salute to declare that Allah is 1.

Isis terrorists also do the same thing.

1 finger is a declaration of faith for Muslims. Media makes it out as if it belongs to isis.

Grey wolf being done by Turks does not mean we are all members of the Grey Wolves organisation. Grey wolf has always been a important part of Turkic culture in both Pre Islamic and Post Islamic era.

Wolf has always been a important animal in our culture and our history.

To the point where we Turks believe we are descendant from wolves themselves.

I think Snow Leopards are also another sacred animal in Turkic culture hence why Leopards along with Wolves were ordained into our flags and banners.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,305
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Screenshot_20211029-034900_Chrome.jpg

Turkish fans should just really bring the wolves to their games just to piss off the Germans.

Our ancestors went up the mountains with a snow leopard.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 1,017
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
At the risk of becoming a target of football fans, of whom there were more here on the military forum than KAAN fans, I still decided to write a few words.
Erdogan is going to travel to Germany and support the Turkish national football team instead of participating in the meeting of Turkish leaders on July 6 in Shusha.
(There is no official statement from Ankara yet).
If we were talking about wrestling or boxing in the heavyweight category with the participation of a Turk against an American or a Russian, or a Greek, especially an Armenian, I would still understand and forgive Erdogan.
But here it's just football.
Our guests are already arriving.
I can't imagine how this can be understood:rolleyes:

No Name

Reactions
5 338
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
At the risk of becoming a target of football fans, of whom there were more here on the military forum than KAAN fans, I still decided to write a few words.
Erdogan is going to travel to Germany and support the Turkish national football team instead of participating in the meeting of Turkish leaders on July 6 in Shusha.
If we were talking about wrestling or boxing in the heavyweight category with the participation of a Turk against an American or a Russian, or a Greek, especially an Armenian, I would still understand and forgive Erdogan.

Sometimes Erdogan pissis me off, especially when he does stupid shit like this.

If he were going to make a political statement about the grey wolf salute, then going to Shusha to perform it with another Turkic leader would have been the best option.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,699
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

Well, the National Team and the Gray Wolf Salute is the main topic in Turkey right now so he will of course use it for scoring a few political points.

It will be very disrespectful towards the whole organization and all participating brother countries if he misses it because of one football game but the game is at 22:00 o'clock so maybe he can both attend the meeting and visit the game too.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 1,017
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Well, the National Team and the Gray Wolf Salute is the main topic in Turkey right now so he will of course use it for scoring a few political points.

It will be very disrespectful towards the whole organization and all participating brother countries if he misses it because of one football game but the game is at 22:00 o'clock so maybe he can both attend the meeting and visit the game too.
20:43

“On July 5, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev received the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey Hakan Fidan in Shusha.
...according to the agreement reached with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, brotherly Turkey will be represented at the upcoming summit in Shusha by the vice-president of this country due to the fact that the Turkish head of state has left for Germany to observe the Turkey-Netherlands match,” reports haqqin.az

President of Northern Cyprus Ersin Tatar was the first to arrive in SHUSHA

1720200697632.png

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,776
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Because the issue of the Turkish National Football team became a national agenda rather than a sports one. The fact that a symbol of Turkish culture was banned for inciting "hatred, racism, and terrorism" while the English team sexually harassed a fan during the match by having the player catch his balls and point to her yet gained no repercussions is honestly fqed up

He is scoring points with the public and probably raising the anti-Western sentiment within Turkey in preparation for future events

Last edited:

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,699
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
GRACIAS ESPANA!!! VAMOOOSSS!!!

Thank you for making these German bitches cry and eliminating them in the most painful way possible tonight. Neither UEFA, nor the Ref was able to help them tonight.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,113
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
@Bogeyman Bro, I would much appreciate it if you do spoiler alerts for this type of content.😅

Unfortunately i have this extreme herpetophobia. So much so that it is even hard to stand explicit image or video.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,113
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Why? Are you afraid of snakes?

Yes, seriously. But it's more aversion than fear. I was bitten by one when I was 6. Though it was totally venomless.

Most people in real life situations are afraid of Snakes due to the fear of bite. Specially if it is venomous. But they have no problems watching those disgusting documentaries on channel Discovery or National Geography. Someone with real herpetophobia can't do that. It is just horrible.

Closest example is, how some people can't watch good horror movies alone at night no matter what. Even though they totally know that this is fake and inside a computer screen.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
64 30,600
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, seriously. But it's more aversion than fear. I was bitten by one when I was 6. Though it was totally venomless.

Most people in real life situations are afraid of Snakes due to the fear of bite. Specially if it is venomous. But they have no problems watching those disgusting documentaries on channel Discovery or National Geography. Someone with real herpetophobia can't do that. It is just horrible.

Closest example is, how some people can't watch good horror movies alone at night no matter what. Even though they totally know that this is fake and inside a computer screen.
Sorry about that. But I wrote "man washes snake with shampoo" under the video. That should have been enough of a warning for you. :rolleyes:

By the way, I agree with you about horror movies. I still can't watch medium-intensity thrillers full screen. However, if the plot makes sense and doesn't get too carried away, it's sweet to watch. Again, when watching movies like Saw, you're both curious (how the movie will end, the need to satisfy your sense of justice, etc.) and hesitant. It's kind of like eating pickles. It's like a post-modern addiction...

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
It has nothing to do with football,its a national issue.
He has to come to the match or the people will know for sure he cares more for his ''Muslim'' brothers then his nation.
It would be seen as a traitorous act,people dont forget or forgive.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom