Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
86 17,808
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
No should I? He kind of look familiar. But I am probably mistaken.
You know that MIT is the National Intelligence Organization. People call a man who work in MIT "MİTçi".

The bread in the picture is called siMİT and the man who makes or sells it is called siMİTçi.

So basically Turks jokefully call MIT personnel as simitçi 😅

The man in the picture is Hakan Fidan, the ex-chief of MIT and the message is

"Salam Aleykum

Friends, you are fine, yesterday you were fine and tomorrow you will be fine too inshaallah!"

He is not asking dumb questions like "how are you". He already knows.

😂😂😂

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
69 8,193
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
You know that MIT is the National Intelligence Organization. People call a man who work in MIT "MİTçi".

The bread in the picture is called siMİT and the man who makes or sells it is called siMİTçi.

So basically Turks jokefully call MIT personnel as simitçi 😅

The man in the picture is Hakan Fidan, the ex-chief of MIT and the message is

"Salam Aleykum

Friends, you are fine, yesterday you were fine and tomorrow you will be fine too inshaallah!"

He is not asking dumb questions like "how are you". He already knows.

😂😂😂

That's a cool joke bro. Thanks.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
69 8,193
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
86 17,808
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
At very first I confused him (the great Hakan Fidan) with this guy.🤦

I think I ought to write an apology letter real fast.😁
If Hakan Fidan yells at you "let me tell you something" it may be worth to listen :ROFLMAO:

Other than that I didn't think of it, but (I am sorry Mr. Fidan)... The representation is insanely close :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,595
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Istanbul airport is a terrible experience for anyone who has actually used it.

The airport is not bad on it’s own, but it is big so you really have to walk a lot. The most thing I don’t like is that once you landed, it takes an eternity for your plane to taxi to the gate. But other than that I like it.

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
35 2,682
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
451861384_886255253530535_5969396474308802746_n.jpg

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
43 1,574
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Congrats to our boys in the math olympiad team. Couldn't find even one article on our news websites about this:

1721594199499.png

EDIT: Found the only Turkish article on this on the FETÖ website and it's about the Romanian team which came 12th. :ROFLMAO:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
86 17,808
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Congrats to our boys in the math olympiad team. Couldn't find even one article on our news websites about this:

View attachment 69543

EDIT: Found the only Turkish article on this on the FETÖ website and it's about the Romanian team which came 12th. :ROFLMAO:
Congratulations!

While this is so important of a success it is very sad to see that it is not covered as much as we would like to see. The news of this kind successes and news related to these kind of disciplines should be pushed with a priority. I think Turkiye currently needs this type of content more than football and politics.

No Name

Reactions
5 353
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Is anyone else annoyed at Johnny Harris and his constant anti-Turk propaganda?

The dumb fuck made a so-called "documentary" on Cyprus in which he blamed Turks for the island being split in two and never even mentioned the attempted genocide of the Cypriot Turks by the Greeks.

Now, the idiot has made PKK propaganda.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,442
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The dumb fuck made a so-called "documentary" on Cyprus in which he blamed Turks for the island being split in two and never even mentioned the attempted genocide of the Cypriot Turks by the Greeks.

The dude is a prime example of westoid globalist shill. He panders to westoids and their NGOs by misrepresenting the truth. Worst thing is, his audience is so gullible and ideologically locked in, they fund their own propaganda loop.

somegoodusername

Reactions
1 3
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The solution is to create your own videos and present events from your perspective. Turkish people aren't producing content for a global audience; they don't write Wikipedia articles, they don't write newspaper articles in English, and they just complain when the enemies of the Turkish nation score a goal into a keep without a goalkeeper.

Even Azerbaijanis have better media coverage on YouTube. Channels like Kings and Generals and Caspian Report are run by Azerbaijanis living in Canada. Despite having ten times the population of Azerbaijan, Turkey produces less than one-tenth of the content. Having 6 times of the population of Greece and Armenia combined, they let Armenians and Greeks decide the narrative of Turkish history on Wikipedia.

Last edited:

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,442
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The solution is to create your own videos and present events from your perspective. Turkish people aren't producing content for a global audience; they don't write Wikipedia articles, they don't write newspaper articles in English, and they just complain when the enemies of the Turkish nation score a goal into a keep without a goalkeeper.

Even Azerbaijanis have better media coverage on YouTube. Channels like Kings and Generals and Caspian Report are run by Azerbaijanis living in Canada. Despite having ten times the population of Azerbaijan, Turkey produces less than one-tenth of the content. Having 6 times of the population of Greece and Armenia combined, they let Armenians and Greeks decide the narrative of Turkish history on Wikipedia.
Some tried. They just get banned.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is a platform created for that reason,most of us had enough of the anti Turkish propaganda and attitude towards us,we(a group of professionals and enthusiasts with at least 20 years of experience in defence matters)) made sure they understood not to mess with us and left all the so called professional(by name only) Defence sites/forums.
We publish our own articles on DefenceHub.com
This is our way of contributing.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom