I agree with most part.What statements?
Anyone feeding into this is doing a service to those who want to see the Turkic World in the dirt.
A lot of non-Turks are cheering this on. But there's also those people who've taken their activism to the next level are trying to drive a wedge between Türkiye and Azerbaijan because of Azerbaijan's open ties with Israel. Keep in mind that Israel also provided a lot of arms and support to Azerbaijan, they have no reason to tarnish their relations. This is geopolitics and it's cold and brutal, morality does not matter. We can't force even our closest allies to align with us on everything 100%.
I've seen pro-PKK accounts diving straight into this, I've seen Iranians and possibly MOSSAD accounts also joining the party.
There's been a lot of "Turkish Islamist" accounts that have been egging it on, saying things like Azerbaijan never would've won without our support, etc. Belittling them and adding more fuel to the fire. You need to ask yourself who these people are doing favours for, they also attack Atatürk.
We need unity.
I also spotted many accounts in different masks that are stirring up the tensions.
Unfortunately, our people's attitude on these matters doesn't help. We have some kinda superiority complex when it comes to our brotherly nations. We keep bragging about how great we are to everyones faces and that harms our relations with them. Even Bosniaks are sick of Turkish people roaming around in Sarajevo and acting snobbish as if we own the place. This attitude must change.