TR Casual Discussion Çay Bahçesi

uzaysan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Katarlılar artık sınava bile girmeden üniversite okuyabilecek. Bundan bir sonraki aşama Resmi dairelerden kaldırılan TC ibaresi yerine QNB yazmak.

20210625_113946.jpg

20210625_113942.jpg

20210625_113908.jpg

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Funny I actually went to Japan the same year aswell, though I stayed in Tokyo the entire time. Absolutely loved every second of it. I was actually planning on going in 2020 and this year aswell, but Corona restrictions put a wrench in those plans. Definitely planning to check out Kushimoto next year.
Lol same as me i already planned second trip before my holiday was over thats how much i enjoyed it over there.
But i strongly recommend you to visit Osaka the next time, i liked it more than Tokyo actually and the food was the best of anywhere in Japan, (except wagyu in kyoto) whatever you do dont skip okonomiyaki place in dotonbori just next to the famous bridge, it was my favourite japanese meal.

DSC_0215.JPG

1624638261217.png

Unbenannt.jpg

Kyoto is nice for historical stuff but way too many tourist which ruins the experience.
I still plan to visit Japan again one day, i want to see Hiroshima too the next time but Osaka and Tokyo will be definitely in the list too.

Which month have you been there?

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I guess that relationship didn't last long.

I saw a youtube video where some girls from Turkic countries said Turkish men were so nationalistic that they'd get rid of their girlfriend for insulting their nation :)

I guess that's how we all feel.
Insult as in "Turkey is a shithole, everyone there is an asshole, etc" or just pointing out some problems with Turkey such as femicide and lack of proper legal justice? Because there's a difference between the two. I'll defend Azerbaijan gladly, since it's where I was born, my heritage, but I'm not going to flip out over a girl saying that we are a dictatorship with little freedom. That's just facts, unfortunately.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,766
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Insult as in "Turkey is a shithole, everyone there is an asshole, etc" or just pointing out some problems with Turkey such as femicide and lack of proper legal justice? Because there's a difference between the two. I'll defend Azerbaijan gladly, since it's where I was born, my heritage, but I'm not going to flip out over a girl saying that we are a dictatorship with little freedom. That's just facts, unfortunately.
That would be criticizing the governance form. it's legit. But if someone started insulting your culture, etnicity, heritage which is pretty much what your flag stands for that's where I'd draw the line.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,766
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Batinin bu tarz hareketleri hic iyi degil, ve bilerek göz yumuyorlar. Mültecilerin avrupaya gecmesi bizim icin iyi olur. Keske kurnazca yoldan bu tarz geri itmeleri engelleyebilsek.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lol same as me i already planned second trip before my holiday was over thats how much i enjoyed it over there.
But i strongly recommend you to visit Osaka the next time, i liked it more than Tokyo actually and the food was the best of anywhere in Japan, (except wagyu in kyoto) whatever you do dont skip okonomiyaki place in dotonbori just next to the famous bridge, it was my favourite japanese meal.

View attachment 24184

View attachment 24182

View attachment 24183

Kyoto is nice for historical stuff but way too many tourist which ruins the experience.
I still plan to visit Japan again one day, i want to see Hiroshima too the next time but Osaka and Tokyo will be definitely in the list too.

Yeah that was precisely what we planned on doing this year. We got lucky in Tokyo where we found some relatively affordable residence to stay at (Koto Ward) but these days its simply ridiculously expensive even in the most basic shitty crap apartment. Osaka/Kyoto is actually far more affordable and you actually get to experience more of the culture and history. Plus other cities are actually within decent range.

I swear if the travel restrictions were not in place we all would have gone in a heartbeat. And don't get me started on the amazing food. Its all our friend group talks about 24/7, its like half the reason we even went to Japan. I gained 7 kilo's within the span of two weeks.

We went there in august 6th and stayed there for two weeks. We haven't even scratched the surface of the things you can do there and experience.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah that was precisely what we planned on doing this year. We got lucky in Tokyo where we found some relatively affordable residence to stay at (Koto Ward) but these days its simply ridiculously expensive even in the most basic shitty crap apartment. Osaka/Kyoto is actually far more affordable and you actually get to experience more of the culture and history. Plus other cities are actually within decent range.
My appartment was right on the bay, quite central and close to every major place, it was a 7m2 appartment but cost 450$ for 7 nights. :ROFLMAO:

Unbenannt.jpg

You see a big empty spot right next to it, this was Tsukiji fish market, the biggest in the world, the food was so good but it became a parking lot apparently, too bad actually but you can see the insane speed these guys build stuff...

I swear if the travel restrictions were not in place we all would have gone in a heartbeat. And don't get me started on the amazing food. Its all our friend group talks about 24/7, its like half the reason we even went to Japan. I gained 7 kilo's within the span of two weeks.
I can confirm the foos part, its easy one of the top 3 cuisines in the world imo, everything tasted so good. I lost 2 kilo but not because i didnt eat b8ut walked like 20km every day on average. 😅

We went there in august 6th and stayed there for two weeks. We haven't even scratched the surface of the things you can do there and experience.
August is a bad time bro, its too hot and humid, best season are spring and fall, but be aware of typhoons in fall though.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece

Spook

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

View attachment 24184

View attachment 24182

View attachment 24183

Bit unrelated but PKK members go to Japan with Turkish passports and collect money

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom