DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
"There is a tendency to convene the CHP congress after the local elections."

Look, if this news is true, it means that these 10 Decemberists have sworn to destroy the party. There is no other explanation for this.

The mayors to be elected in the local elections, and more importantly the members of the municipal councils, and then the staff in critical departments, are the crucial parts of this work. Local elections mean party economy. They keep the party in a position of dependence on themselves and in a tight grip.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,179
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
RTE's team made the video expected from CHP: Ataturk message from Tenth Year Speech with RTE era footages.

Watching this video made me realize once again how much we really long for an Ataturkist party. Ataturkism in essence, not in words. Not in election times, but always in its spirit and struggle. Don't tell me that that party is the CHP after the December 10 movement.
What Kemalists expect from Kemal Atatürk Kemal kılıçtaroğlu can not deliver, he is the wrong Kemal obviously. And what they expect from Atatürk they found it with Erdoğan. Among them is Hulki Cevizoğlu who is now a member of parliement from Ak Party. For those who have eyes to see the truth is shining so much that you only need a glance to see.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What Kemalists expect from Kemal Atatürk Kemal kılıçtaroğlu can not deliver, he is the wrong Kemal obviously. And what they expect from Atatürk they found it with Erdoğan. Among them is Hulki Cevizoğlu who is now a member of parliement from Ak Party. For those who have eyes to see the truth is shining so much that you only need a glance to see.
It might be more than just a 'find'. Did you see this statement from Davidson? "Ahmet Davutoğlu: We were purged from the AK Party and replaced by Eurasianists."

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

He lost 12 times this is a record loss in the history of the republic.

While Erdogan racked record wins which is also unprecdented in the Turkish republic

Resmen Rezalet. Im really thinking if Erdogan lost he most likely would have not given up and retire while Devlet Bahceli has been MHP leader since 1997.

They love their koltuks too much. I wonder how much potential got lost when it comes to leadership.

Erdogan racked up a record all thanks to KK

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Devlet Bahçeli said something like this last night: "Many things will change in the coming days, everything will change. Inshallah Turkiye's (direction) will not change.

begturan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now it is time to change all party leaders inclouded Erdogan, this is last time Erdogan come, i expect he will finish job that he start. Gas, petrol, national army and full independent Turkiye, then he will hand over presidency to another leader who very well educated and prepared for state jobs. There are very well educated potantial leaders for Ak party and MHP but i couldnt say this for CHP, i think this party will be disappear in near future, no one believe CHP anymore...

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sorry, Kemal Grandpa will stay in power. He is going to break his own record, 12 is not enough i think he can reach 15 election.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
CHP deputy Gürsel Erol said, "We will never open the PARTY chairmanship into a debate, we will stand by our chairman."

They are not going to leave gracefully, they are counting on the delegate structure. The current structure has started to say that there will be no congress before the local elections. It looks like this will be taken to the court stations. (They don't want to leave without giving back all the municipalities to Akp that were taken after years, such as Istanbul, Ankara, Adana, Mersin, Antalya, Bolu, etc.)

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Even i would win elections if my opponent was chp, erdo should thank them.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ther are 3 big winners in this election, Cumhur Alliances, Sinan Ogan and the dalton brothers from Millet alliances stealing 40 MP. I think Sinan Ogan will begin his own Party with a stronghold team, he didn't asked a place in return for his support like Ozdag :LOL:. Ozdag will be irrelevant after some time.

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The lesser of two evils won considering that KK was willing to throw Azerbaijan under the bus

KK was Armenias great hope.

Seeing Reddit Europe go on meltdown over RTE's victory is pretty hilarious

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

KK is a born loser. How CHP could not come up with a better candidate is beyon belief.

In Bosnia the opposition managed to put through strong candidates from both Social Democratic & right wing background & we managed to unseat Izetbegovic party.

Turkeys opposition made a huge fumble thanks to CHP

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,645
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
This picture is spreading on social media showing Sinan Ogan celebrating Erdoğan's victory with Hüda-Par.

It seems fake.

20230529_191341.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom