Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are still 1.4 million uncounted votes from overseas. At the moment, RTE is around 57 per cent in these votes.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,371
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
How many votes in 1000 ballot boxes? He did not take any questions, he only appeared in front of the cameras for 1 minute and explained this and left.

yeah he was upset...

I am curious how many heads will roll...

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
yeah he was upset...

I am curious how many heads will roll...
I don't think so. We are still in the middle of the election process, maybe the second round KK will create a miracle, I don't know. The comments we make are only about instant data flows. But the reason I don't think so is not this, but the fact that the person who came out saying that he would end the 'dictatorship', has built an extraordinary dictatorship in his own party for 10 years. At the moment there is no one in the CHP who can defeat KK, this is actually exhaustion. That is why I have always advocated for a complete change of this order, not just one pillar.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,747
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

LAST MINUTE | Kılıçdaroğlu: "They block the system with repeated objections in ballot boxes where our votes are high. There are objections in 300 ballot boxes in Ankara and 700 in Istanbul. There are ballot boxes that have been objected 11 times. We will not allow this to be a fait accompli."
Lol, there are 192k ballot boxes 1k is nothing.

Again the picture is pretty clear. Will it end this night or will it go to a round two? It will depend on votes from foreign countries.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In the meantime, an important detail is that RTE easily won the provinces affected by the earthquake and even the regions most affected by irregular migration(except Istanbul). It is necessary to think long and hard about the sociological reasons for this.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
New term Grand National Assembly of Turkiye

HDP/YSP: 60-62 MPs
TIP: 3 MPs

CHP: 130-135 MPs
IYIP: 50-52 MPs
SP-DEVA-GP: 30ish MPs

AKP : 260-265 MPs
MHP : 50-52 MPs
DSP - 2 MPs?
HUDAPAR - 3 MPs
YRP : 5 MPs

Chakib.Y

Reactions
3 246
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
It seems like Kılıçdaroğlu has a scandalous video or voice recording. It might be released in the upcoming days. This is a double-edged sword though.
i don't see why they should release it, the guy is on a losing streak, having an adversary you know you well and you've always won against is better than one you don't know...idk though this is from a third person's experience afterall

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,371
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
New term Grand National Assembly of Turkiye

HDP/YSP: 60-62 MPs
TIP: 3 MPs

CHP: 130-135 MPs
IYIP: 50-52 MPs
SP-DEVA-GP: 30ish MPs

AKP : 260-265 MPs
MHP : 50-52 MPs
DSP - 2 MPs?
HUDAPAR - 3 MPs
YRP : 5 MPs

lol

deva,gp and sp. If they would go alone they would not get 1%.

a win win situation for them... :LOL:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Very important: If RTE reaches 61-64 per cent in the abroad votes, there is a possibility that the election will end in the first round. Currently his vote rate is around 56 per cent. In the 2018 elections, RTE's vote rate abroad was 62 per cent. (HaberTurk)

akrepon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium
Very important: If RTE reaches 61-64 per cent in the abroad votes, there is a possibility that the election will end in the first round. Currently his vote rate is around 56 per cent. In the 2018 elections, RTE's vote rate abroad was 62 per cent.
Where did you get this figures?

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Where did you get this figures?
Haberturk's reporter from Ankara who gave the YSK data has just stated. It was a projection of the entire abroad votes in case the domestic votes maintain their similar artimetics.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Cüneyt Özdemir Nationalism shines through. We have never seen anything like this until today.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 978
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why Zafer party have 0 deputies with 2.2% while Tip and reffa with 1.6% and 2.8% have 4 and 5 ??

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I stopped reading after realizing that you keep talking about Germany, i live in Switzerland and no its not the same, the differences are huge and i dont care about Germanys internal probles with immgration. Get the facts straight before you make aaumptions about my life in Switzerland.

Your post is completely besides the point we are talking about how its not easy in Europe to earn citizenship while in Turkey ist being handed out for money and political gains and you come here and talk about how i am not welcome here bla bla, either come up with real arguments or just leave it.

PS: seeing how many of our Turks act in Germany i probably wouldnt want them either...

Funny how in this forum its pretty common to crap on Turks from Germany.

This forum seems to have a habit of crapping on their own where ever they are.

Remember what I say we are all the same to them no matter how much you suck up.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why Zafer party have 0 deputies with 2.2% while Tip and reffa with 1.6% and 2.8% have 4 and 5 ??
The ATA alliance, which includes the Zafer Party, failed to pass the 7% electoral threshold. TIP, on the other hand, entered the elections in the lap of HDP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom