Alibayli village of Azerbaijan's Tovuz district under fire from Armenian armed forces

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
1600073321452.png

BAKU, Azerbaijan, Sept. 14

Trend:

Armenian armed forces again escalated the situation on the line of contact, Trend reports on Sept.14 referring to Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense.

The units of the Armenian armed forces opened fire in the direction of Alibayli village of Azerbaijan's Tovuz district on September 13 evening.

The fire was suppressed by armed response from the Azerbaijani army. The Azerbaijani side suffered no losses.

The conflict between the two South Caucasus countries began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan. As a result of the ensuing war, Armenian armed forces occupied 20 percent of Azerbaijan, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding districts.

The 1994 ceasefire agreement was followed by peace negotiations. Armenia has not yet implemented four UN Security Council resolutions on the withdrawal of its armed forces from Nagorno Karabakh and the surrounding districts.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,828
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't understand why Azerbaijan just doesn't start exterminating Armenian soldiers in Karabagh.

Don't they have enough UAV and ppl to start those operations ?

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't understand why Azerbaijan just doesn't start exterminating Armenian soldiers in Karabagh.

Don't they have enough UAV and ppl to start those operations ?
They cant break lose from Russia,to much influence and probably threats.

T

triangle

I don't understand why they don't primarily buy arms from Turkey. They seem to only buy the minimum amount and prefer other countries to supply arms.

Aliyev is too afraid for too close ties with Turkey, thinking it will undermine his power.... I mean the sovereignty of Azerbaijan.. Turkey's unconditional love for Azerbaijan is being misused by Azerbaijan. Turkey needs to show some tough love and make sure Azerbaijan only buy Turkish arms unless Turkey can't provide said arms.

Top Bottom