News Allegations of shackled students and gang rape inside China's detention camps

E

ekemenirtu

Horrible acts, if true.

I wonder how many Muslims were killed in their own countries by the USA and her Western allies in the last 20 years, just for comparison.

That number might provide a clearer perspective on how to evaluate these allegations coming to the fore from the very same surces that very eagerly promoted the existence of supposed Weapons of Mass Destruction or WMD in such locations as Iraq. Or invaded Afghanistan for an incident for which no Afghan citizen was alleged to be involved by the invaders themselves.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Horrible acts, if true.

I wonder how many Muslims were killed in their own countries by the USA and her Western allies in the last 20 years, just for comparison.

That number might provide a clearer perspective on how to evaluate these allegations coming to the fore from the very same surces that very eagerly promoted the existence of supposed Weapons of Mass Destruction or WMD in such locations as Iraq. Or invaded Afghanistan for an incident for which no Afghan citizen was alleged to be involved by the invaders themselves.
If and when Muslims are killed in Western nations, it is highlighted as a hate crime. Even when Trump was Prez, I doubt there was ever a state sponsored push to kill Muslims.

E

ekemenirtu

If and when Muslims are killed in Western nations, it is highlighted as a hate crime. Even when Trump was Prez, I doubt there was ever a state sponsored push to kill Muslims.

I did not talk/write about Western nations. Rather, I talked/wrote about Muslim (majority) countries. Such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Lebanon, Sudan, Somalia, Palestine and such.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Article -

China treats all her citizens well, go to Xinjiang and see how developed that region is comparing to Indian occupied Kashmir, Xinjiang's GDP percapit is many times higher than India and far ahead in any human development index lists. and , since when Indians became Muslim lovers?

E

ekemenirtu

China treats all her citizens well, go to Xinjiang and see how developed that region is comparing to Indian occupied Kashmir, Xinjiang's GDP percapit is many times higher than India and far ahead in any human development index lists. and , since when Indians became Muslim lovers?

It is not too hard to understand why Americans or Indians would be too eager to report negative news about China.

it is also not too hard to understand why the same Americans or Indians, as rivals/enemies of the Chinese, would like to goad the wider Muslim world into engaging in conflicts with China.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Maybe these are lies perpetrated by the Communist regime to prevent more Chinese citizens from seeking refuge in India. India is home to over 200 million Muslims - so when you are referring to Indians as "Muslim lovers" what sort of point are you trying to make?

And don't obfuscate and compare yourself to India. China lags behind Somalia in the Press Freedom index - catch up with Somalia and then compare yourself to India.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Maybe these are lies perpetrated by the Communist regime to prevent more Chinese citizens from seeking refuge in India. India is home to over 200 million Muslims - so when you are referring to Indians as "Muslim lovers" what sort of point are you trying to make?

And don't obfuscate and compare yourself to India. China lags behind Somalia in the Press Freedom index - catch up with Somalia and then compare yourself to India.
Lol, then why dictatorship China has over 10 times as many foreigners living or studying than democratic India? Why so many Indian students choose to study in Xinjiang, I don't see many Chinese students choose to study in Indian occupied Kashmir.

Xinjiang Medical University Canteen offers Indian food

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Lol, then why dictatorship China has over 10 times as many foreigners living or studying than democratic India? Why so many Indian students choose to study in Xinjiang, I don't see many Chinese students choose to study in Indian occupied Kashmir.

Xinjiang Medical University Canteen offers Indian food

Indian colleges are difficult to get into. I can see why Chinese colleges would be easier to enroll in especially for Indian medical students.

China literally has the statue of an Indian doctor there -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarkanath_Kotnis#/media/File:A_statue_of_Dwarkanath_Kotnis.jpg

They must really look upto Indian doctors.

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 828
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
Independence to Xinjiang, Taiwan and Tibet

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Poverty alleviation through medical service in Xinjiang

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Xinjiang has full healthcare coverage for all the people, and annually free health checkup, see how grassroots village medical workers work and take care of the villagers in Xinjiang, her daily routine is visit every household door to door to check their health conditions.

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 828
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
unlike rampant insurgencies all over India, Xinjiang and Tibet are very peaceful, safe and prosperous.
No matter how much you try...this forum knows you're just one of those paid chinese propaganda poster

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
No matter how much you try...this forum knows you're just one of those paid chinese propaganda poster
Whoever is a paid poster, they and their families should be hit by a car and suffer a terrible death first thing tomorrow morning.

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 828
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India
Whoever is a paid poster, they and their families should be hit by a car and suffer a terrible death first thing tomorrow morning.
lol what are you?? a 13yr old kid who gets butt hurt and triggered this easily

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
lol what are you?? a 13yr old kid who gets butt hurt and triggered this easily
I m not triggered, I hate paid posters and I m just cursing all of them. you are not one of them, are you?

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Xinjiang has full healthcare coverage for all the people, and annually free health checkup, see how grassroots village medical workers work and take care of the villagers in Xinjiang, her daily routine is visit every household door to door to check their health conditions.
So what are those internment camps for?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom