Ambassadors of Palestine and Saudi Arabia talk about their experiences in Xinjiang

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Ambassadors of Palestine and Saudi Arabia talk about their experiences in Xinjiang

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
The Palestinians are very much alike their Israeli nemesis, it's only them and them alone who have a monopoly on suffering/genocide, etc.The world should ignore the "imaginary sufferings " of others and only concentrate on their plight.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Armenian Ambassador amazed by the development of Xinjiang in the past 5 years

Armenian Ambassador to China was amazed by the development of Xinjiang in the past 5 years, he visited Xinjiang twice in the past 5 years and the massive development and progress amazed him, the changes almost unbelievable.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Palestinians are very much alike their Israeli nemesis, it's only them and them alone who have a monopoly on suffering/genocide, etc.The world should ignore the "imaginary sufferings " of others and only concentrate on their plight.

The more time passes the more I despise this Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

The religious card is no longer being played because even Muslims and Jews worldwide have had enough of the Israelis and the Paleatinians.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,408
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hmm I wonder if the ambassador would've said the otherwise. prolly sanctions and state owned media attacks.

whatintarnation

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Saudi Arabia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I can tell you that every living and breathing Muslim (myself included) here despises what China is doing to the Uighurs.

May Allah have mercy on the souls of those suffering under the oppression of the CCP, whether they be Uighur or not.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
I can tell you that every living and breathing Muslim (myself included) here despises what China is doing to the Uighurs.

May Allah have mercy on the souls of those suffering under the oppression of the CCP, whether they be Uighur or not.
You can only speak for yourself. China has very good relationship with almost all Muslim countries.

whatintarnation

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Saudi Arabia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You can only speak for yourself
and the 1.8 billion Muslims around the world, no doubt
China has very good relationship with almost all Muslim countries.
"""good relations""" which are only kept "good" due to the money China is investing in Muslim countries LOL

dont kid yourself

i know this is hard to grasp for you but:
government position ≠ position of the people

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
and the 1.8 billion Muslims around the world, no doubt
You can speak for all Muslims? you must be out of your mind, Hui Muslims hate Uighurs Muslims and vice versa in China, which side do you speak for?

whatintarnation

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Saudi Arabia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
you must be out of your mind, Hui Muslims hate Uighurs Muslims and vice versa in China
you make me laugh wumao, you really do

How can a Muslim hate their own brothers and sisters?

It doesn't matter if you're Hui, Uighur, Javanese, Madurese, Arab, Bosnian or whatever, you must love your Muslim brothers and sisters regardless of where they're from.

Also, I've never heard of Hui muslims hating on Uighurs until now, where's your proof?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
you make me laugh wumao, you really do

It doesn't matter if you're Hui, Uighur, Javanese, Madurese, Arab, Bosnian or whatever, you must love your Muslim brothers and sisters regardless of where they're from.
You are so delusional, do you read any news at all...

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

Ok, Do you truely believe that all Muslims love each other?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Also, I've never heard of Hui muslims hating on Uighurs until now, where's your proof?
Hui ruled Uighurs and killed many of them before 1949, and go and ask any Hui person about who they identify with, China or a foreign Muslim.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Let alone Hui, Xinjiang Uyghurs and Kazaks were arch enemies before 1949, they fought against each other to death, Kazaks were on the KMT side back then.

whatintarnation

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Saudi Arabia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ok, Do you truely believe that all Muslims love each other?
Yes, our profound love for Allah, His Messengers and Prophets unites us beyond ethnicity or nationality

Hui ruled Uighurs and killed many of them before 1949
Let alone Hui, Xinjiang Uyghurs and Kazaks were arch enemies before 1949, they fought against each other to death, Kazaks were on the KMT side back then.
Why are you bringing up victims of a conflict sprouted by a clash of ideologies when were talking about Islam?

and go and ask any Hui personal about who they identify with, China or a foreign Muslim
What is this supposed to even mean?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Spare me the "eye opening talk", I think you need a message quota to fulfill
Ok, all Muslims love each other and all Muslim countries are brotherly countries loving each other. You guys live in a perfect world.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom