Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,478
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Our frontier eagles, who know their love for the homeland and their homeland as honor, do not wake up at our borders. Our soldiers in charge of our 48th Border Brigade Command in Şırnak continue their search and screening activities in the region under harsh weather conditions.

Our personnel in charge of our 57th Artillery Brigade Air Defense Battalion Command in Izmir carried out training on tracking and firing of air targets with an air defense cannon and installing Sentinel and Kalkan radar systems.

Fearless is the lord of the mountains, Commando is making the voice of his enemy tremble 🇹🇷

"Commando Refreshing Training" was given to the staff of the 6th Border Brigade Command in Van by our Anti-Terrorism Training and Exercise Center Command.

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,537
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
RIAN_3314687.HR_.ru_1.jpg

Not from Turkish media, but when I saw this picture I was thinking about Temel's joke

Temel: “Sıkı tutunun uşaklar, elime tu diyeceğum….”

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,478
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
While everybody is talking about Firtina, Altay, Leopard 2 modernization and the BMC 8x8 armored beast I would like to post another good detail about the event. The new Land Forces camouflage pattern and uniforms are in usage by the Chief of General Staff General Yasar GULER and the Land Forces Commander General Umit DUNDAR

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom