Live Conflict Azerbaijan and Armenia clash over Nagorno-Karabakh region Updates & Discussion

Azeri441

Reaction score
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Pashinyan’s Iskender missile dilemma has been solved!
Israeli Barak-8 air defence missiles have brought down the Iskender missiles fired at Baku few days before the ceasefire.
On paper these missiles are hypersonic in terminal phase and can perform evasive manoeuvres to make them less susceptible to radar locking. But a good anti ballistic missile system is more than capable of stopping them. So the lesson we have to draw from this is ;
1. Don’t bet on our Bora missiles too much. They can be stopped too!
2. Siper is vital in defence of the country and our assets.

Ballistic missiles still have value in taking out air fields, military bases and etc. , Armenians just chose to launch 2 missiles towards one of the most protected cities in the world, covered with Barak-8, S-300PMU-2 and etc. along with long range radars such as Green Pine 2.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Ballistic missiles still have value in taking out air fields, military bases and etc. , Armenians just chose to launch 2 missiles towards one of the most protected cities in the world, covered with Barak-8, S-300PMU-2 and etc. along with long range radars such as Green Pine 2.
If used correctly ballistics missiles combined with GLCM can help a force without many air assets(Armenia) take down a force with air assets. A limited strike with 2 Iskander missiles is as good as useless when not used in conjunction to achieve saturation using other assets like GLCM.

Saithan

Experienced member
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Azerbaijan warns Armenia against illegal deployment of forces​

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/eu...-armenia-against-illegal-deployment-of-forces

I believe I'm the only one who's mentioned the issue with Bordergate for controlling who enters and leaves the territory. @AzeriTank have anyone in Azerbaycan even screamed for bordergates conducting checks ?

Because to me it seems you've just let Russia control the borders as per the peacekeeper agreement.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I believe I'm the only one who's mentioned the issue with Bordergate for controlling who enters and leaves the territory. @AzeriTank have anyone in Azerbaycan even screamed for bordergates conducting checks ?

Because to me it seems you've just let Russia control the borders as per the peacekeeper agreement.
There must be control points established by Azerbaijani authorities on the way to Hankendi. There should be no such thing as green corridor. Surveillance and control of the trade corridor is essential.

the

Committed member
Reaction score

"Big news for Armenia, a brand new kamikaze drone has been manufactured for its armed forces . This looks like reverse engineering at its finest as it’s a copy paste of the Israeli IAI HAROP loitering munition"

If this is true, it goes to show the power of reverse engineering. One would think that if Armenia is able to pull this off, Turkey should also be able to produce a Harop like munition.

Top Bottom