Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The hypocrisy is staggering.
Armenia is one of the few countries that supported Russian invasion of Ukraine from the get go!
And now she's ignorantly and blatantly accusing Azerbaijan and Türkiye of being the aggressors.
Scum!

Turkey & Russia can easily block Americas influence in Caucusus

Pelosi can bark all she wants for a few Armenian votes in California

Reality on the ground is Turkey & Russia hold all the cards

I firmly beleive Russia will let Turkey & Azerbaijan liberate Southern & Eastern Armenia as well as Karabagh

Russia knows CSTO is junk. When Armenians complain they will just pretend it doesnt exist & that SCO is more important to them lol

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Brokengineer

Committed member
Reactions
1 480
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The irony here is that Turkey out of all the Muslim-majority nations has the most significant similarities with France itself. Anyways, I don't think Armenia can do serious damage to Azerbaijan even if they try...
Would you elaborate what you mean in terms of similarities?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,994
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Armenia is a country with no future. A land-locked country with dwindling population which had to face very humiliating losses in recent years. I'm actually quite curious to know what will they become in two decades. However, we do recognize their territorial integrity and frankly they have no significance to Turkey(maybe apart from the corridor). And let's say we "liberated" those territories. What will we do with millions of Armenians?

Armenians are just being used as a destabilising tool for imperial ambitions of greater states. Armenians just like in world war one were fooled by the British/French/Russian empires that if they take up arms and start killing Ottoman citizens on their behalf they will be given a country, in the end they were annexed outright by Russia. Neither France or Britain cared that Russia annexed them, the narrative was always the big bad Turk.

The real issue is how Turkey didn't find a way to break this game, to bring the armenians out of their delusions. Armenians dropping their hostility and getting on with Turkey and Azerbaijan would bring enormous benefits to their nation, being against us, making demands of our land basically allows them to be used by Russia and other western powers.

But how do change perceptions of people who have been brainwashed from birth by the "genocide industry" of the west?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,994
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Turkey & Russia can easily block Americas influence in Caucusus

Pelosi can bark all she wants for a few Armenian votes in California

Reality on the ground is Turkey & Russia hold all the cards

I firmly beleive Russia will let Turkey & Azerbaijan liberate Southern & Eastern Armenia as well as Karabagh

Russia knows CSTO is junk. When Armenians complain they will just pretend it doesnt exist & that SCO is more important to them lol

Americans and Europeans, even Russians know that Armenians stand no chance at taking land from Turkey, what they are concerned about is creating trouble in the region. They don't want peace for us, this is why the Americans constantly add fuel to the fire, the greeks and pkk are other prime examples. Neither the greeks nor the PKK stand any legitimate chance of taking land from Turkey, but they must be used by the Americans to destabilise Turkey.

And it doesn't matter whose the president, this is a long term strategy being conducted against Turkey.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Funny how the Ottoman Empire had lots of ethnic groups but it was the greeks and armenians who commited treason and killed many Turks.

I dont hear any other ethnic groups that were killing Turks. I know some circassians destroyed villages but those were led by Cerkes Ethem rather than Cerkes themselves. You had Bosniaks and Albanians even Chechens did they go on rebellion killed Turks?

Nah i dont think anybody can play the bs racism.

Because even Christian Turks that lived in anatolia did not go on some murdering frenzy like their Christian Greek and Christian Armenian brothers.

Last edited:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

Armenian sources are reporting that Azerbaijan is making large military shipments to the border.

Almost no videos are coming out of Azerbaijan. They banned TikTok for OPSEC.

We have observed daily flights of military cargo from Turkey and Israel to Azerbaijan. This was also observed before the 44 day war.

All we say is Bismillah.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Reasonable Armenian sources on telegram: leaflets being distributed in Yerevan with instruction in case of air raids or missile attacks..

Either the armenian gov is spreading panic to secure its survival or they expect a decisive war to happen.

Top Bottom