Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

Baris

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Many Armenian sources say a full-on war will happen in few weeks. We should help our brothers as much as we can.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Has Armenia ever officially accepted the internationally recognized Turkish borders? I don't think so. Can't we find a way to turn this into an advantage for Azerbaijan if you know what I mean...?

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Armenian sources are reporting that Azerbaijan is making large military shipments to the border.

Almost no videos are coming out of Azerbaijan. They banned TikTok for OPSEC.

We have observed daily flights of military cargo from Turkey and Israel to Azerbaijan. This was also observed before the 44 day war.

All we say is Bismillah.

they need to connect to türkiye.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,075
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ugh...no, please no.

Armenians are our enemies.

Full stop.

I dont like to treat conflicts black and white but nothing can convince Armenians to stop fighting and their hatred of Turks and Muslims to an extent.

Azerbaijan needs to crush them once and for all.

Also Turkiye needs to do some deniable drone strikes on Armenia.

I think stealth and micro drones are important lots of investments need to be done.

Last edited:

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,830
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan cannot invade Armenia. Urban warfare is a completely different animal than an open-field battle. It would cost tens of thousands lives of soldiers and cost God knows how much money. Let's say they are hell bent and tried to invade it and succeed. How will they keep it? For how long? And the most important of all, to what end? What will you do with 3 million Armenians? If you don't have an answer for this question then all your points are moot.

I'm trying to reason the imminent war and the best I could come up with is that Azerbaijan wants Armenia to recognize Karabakh as their territory and they also want Armenia to make concessions by giving them the long-awaited corridor to Nakhchivan.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,075
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan cannot invade Armenia. Urban warfare is a completely different animal than an open-field battle. It would cost tens of thousands lives of soldiers and cost God knows how much money. Let's say they are hell bent and tried to invade it and succeed. How will they keep it? For how long? And the most important of all, to what end? What will you do with 3 million Armenians? If you don't have an answer for this question then all your points are moot.

I'm trying to reason the imminent war and the best I could come up with is that Azerbaijan wants Armenia to recognize Karabakh as their territory and they also want Armenia to make concessions by giving them the long-awaited corridor to Nakhchivan.

Your attempts are futile when Armenia blieves in Greater Armenia.

Armenians even pissed off the Georgians by claiming their land too.

Now Turkiye, Azerbaijan and Georgia are now working together.

We have been enemies with Georgians for centuries. How come Turks and Georgians are not like the Turks vs Armenians. Because both sides have already came to agreements and put aside the past to work together also we have a common enemy which is Russia.

Now Turkiye and Georgia are basically very good neighbours and have good relations.

Lots of Turks who live in Georgia while you have lots of Georgians living in Turkiye.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,075
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
knock that piece of shit Metsamor out of service.

Bro thats suicide man. You do realise if metsamor explodes. Turkiye and Azerbaijan along with Georgia will be radiation wasteland.

It needs to close but striking it would destroy us too.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,615
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro thats suicide man. You do realise if metsamor explodes. Turkiye and Azerbaijan along with Georgia will be radiation wasteland.

It needs to close but striking it would destroy us too.
i didnt say blow it up, i said knock it up.
when you knock out the power station responsible of delivering Metsamor's output to the grid. thatll do.
and we wont suddenly grow another arm on our chest. Dubs all around!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,075
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
i didnt say blow it up, i said knock it up.
when you knock out the power station responsible of delivering Metsamor's output to the grid. thatll do.
and we wont suddenly grow another arm on our chest. Dubs all around!

Good idea. Metsamor has to close many believe its the next chernobyl.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,615
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good idea. Metsamor has to close many believe its the next chernobyl.
as a matter of fact, US used a special variant of the Tomahawk to knock out 85 percent of Iraq's electric production capacity during the Gulf war.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,075
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
as a matter of fact, US used a special variant of the Tomahawk to knock out 85 percent of Iraq's electric production capacity during the Gulf war.

Man im learning new stuff everyday.

Damn i never knew this.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

What are you talking about? No one here said anything about occupying Armenia. We're hoping that Azerbaijan is able to liberate limited but decisive chunks of lands in the South of Zengezur making it possible to form a land based 'bridge' from Nahçıvan to Karabağ, thus, effectively connecting Turkey to Azerbaijan and Central Asia.

The Azeris have a once-in-lifetime opportunity. I will take back every negative statement I've ever made about Aliyev if he manages to utilise this golden opportunity.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Armenian political madness makes none of this surprising to me, Azerbaijan should not accept their surrender this time until they are put in a position where they cannot start a war again.

However, expect the west to keep rushing in to force a ceasefire because Azerbaijan will be winning. If you were losing though, they would let the war play out.

Time to use their madness to put an end to their hostility.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Azeri's would also do well to learn from the Turkish experience, as long as your nation was under the thumb and the greater Armenia agenda was a real potentiality, the west had nothing bad to say about you. But now you have the strength to free your lands and show the region you are an independent sovereign state, the international media is doing to you what it has done to Turkey for the past 100 years.

As a people who stem from the same root, our salvation is to unite our people. Its also why as Turks we must learn our collective history and our contemporary histories. This way we can learn from the games that are played against us and we cannot be surprised in the future.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,787
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's pretty simple we do not want Turkish Government mentality screwing over Azerbaycan in governance model.

Now you'll say, it was this government that helped Azerbaycan blah blah blah.

Then I'll say, Look south to Syria and quote RTE "bir gece ansizin gelebiliriz", bu asirda mi ?

But it's true Armenians will never give up their hatred and thus it's better they go same way as Palestinians. Breed them out, no pureblood no issue.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom