Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,222
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is it just me or does the TB-2 need bigger bombs. That thing explodes next to the guy and nothing happens. Do they use firecrackers or what.

looks like warning shot, they used MAM-C.

1683997690172.png

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Ay allah, I really hope those weren't French soldiers or we're gonna be in mega deep s**t. It's one thing to observe, record and shove that footage in Macron's face with a complimentary "the f**k are you doing?" it's another to actually attack them.
No coordination between Azerbaijan, and France so at the end of the day such a move would not be punished. If this is credible then surely it will be historical footage, I hope we hear more information regarding the incident.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Ay allah, I really hope those weren't French soldiers or we're gonna be in mega deep s**t. It's one thing to observe, record and shove that footage in Macron's face with a complimentary "the f**k are you doing?" it's another to actually attack them.
Unfortunately, we are not only fighting with Armenia, but actually with a bloc consisting of the west and east.

Usa, england, france etc westerners. Easterners from Russia, Iran, etc.

There are terrorist organizations, like pkk/ypg.

Then, there is the Israel, both friend and in same time foe!

Chakib.Y

Reactions
3 244
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Unfortunately, we are not only fighting with Armenia, but actually with a bloc consisting of the west and east.

Usa, england, france etc westerners. Easterners from Russia, Iran, etc.

There are terrorist organizations, like pkk/ypg.

Then, there is the Israel, both friend and in same time foe!
israel's only friend is money

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,594
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are growing tensions between Armenia and Azerbaijan on the field. Armenian armed forces amassing troops near contact zones. This might be against the will of Pashinyan.

Some sources say Armenia is getting ready to call Iranian troops to defend its own territory.

Last edited:

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are growing tensions between Armenia and Azerbaijan on the field. Armenian armed forces amassing troops near contact zones. This might be against the will of Pashinyan.

Some sources say Armenia is getting ready to call Iranian troops to defend its own territory.
Pashinyan is Armenia.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,836
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
yeah i dont get all the hope being placed on pashinyan, to me he's quite a slimy and opportunistic politician. Don't take anything he does in good faith, always assume the worst so that nothing comes as a surprise. Everything ive seen from him recently just looks like him buying time.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I've been seeing the narrative of pashinyan speaking sense and excepting peace, but the actions of the state (that he heads) take are contra to that.

Guy's just as genocidal as the people he leads and speaks out the side of his head

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I've been seeing the narrative of pashinyan speaking sense and excepting peace, but the actions of the state (that he heads) take are contra to that.

Guy's just as genocidal as the people he leads and speaks out the side of his head

This shows a divide among armenians. Ones who actually want peace and have accepted that they will get curbstomped by the Turks.

Then you have Armenians who actually want war despite the scales going against them but want the Americans, Europeans, Russians, Iranians even the Indians to intervene in their favour. Armenians especially diaspira wont stop at nothing to see the destruction of Turkiye and Azerbaijan while also believing that Greater Armenia is destiny and promised by God Almighty.

Armenians also demand that Georgia gives them Javakheti.

Armenians are stuck between Turkiye, Georgia and Azerbaijan.

A lot of the things Armenia has done is largely their own doing.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
How ridiculous is to antagonise and demand land from your 3 neighbours.

Armenia would actually have been more prosperous if it worked with its 3 neighbours.

Armenia would also benefit from the blockade being lifted and even Turkish tourists pouring into the country.

So much potential they screwed it up for a stupid dream.

Armenians should heed this call you dont live in Ancient times anymore. Times have changed for centuries get over yourselves.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom