Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,338
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
How more volunteers (PKK, YPG, Greeks, Shia militants, Wagner) they send, the better it is for Turkey.

Now we can crush them in 1 place instead of chasing and fighting all over the world.

The TAF are like a great fleshmill. Let all of them come to be meatpacks.

images (41).jpeg

This quote for all of them.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

So they're going to settle for some kind of negotiation ?

Why this decision ? I don't think there has been much progress yesterday, or at least they've kept it to themselves.

Perhaps Azerbaycan will negotiate while making reports to UN on the attacks from Armenia.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Just diplomatic theatre, nothing will change in terms of military actiivity at least for couple of more weeks.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel

So they're going to settle for some kind of negotiation ?

Why this decision ? I don't think there has been much progress yesterday, or at least they've kept it to themselves.

Perhaps Azerbaycan will negotiate while making reports to UN on the attacks from Armenia.
I checked captured areas on map:
443432432re.JPG

After it there there are heavy mountains + forests. It will take too much time and casualties. Seems the purpose of the operation was to force Armenia to negotiate.

I wonder why Bayraktars are gone. Usually after suppressing air defences air attacks are escalating, but instead they disappeared.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Aşağı Maralyan

Cap3434332432ture.JPG

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,797
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
I wonder why Bayraktars are gone. Usually after suppressing air defences air attacks are escalating, but instead they disappeared.
Not a question of disappeareance but because of weather conditions since it is rainy, btw Azerbaijan MOD already released new footage of strikes against targets using HAROP kamikaze drones and they were also caught flying in Khankendi, and Azerbaijan said the conflict won't end until it's occupied areas return and now Armenia is in awkward situation with Russia refusing to help Armenia in it's claims

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not a question of disappeareance but because of weather conditions since it is rainy, btw Azerbaijan MOD already released new footage of strikes against targets using HAROP kamikaze drones and they were also caught flying in Khankendi, and Azerbaijan said the conflict won't end until it's occupied areas return and now Armenia is in awkward situation with Russia refusing to help Armenia in it's claims
Russia is only officially not helping but they send Wagner.

Y

Yoyo

PR disaster for Armenians. Her friend told her to support a fundraiser for Armenia. She proceeded to do so, and then got educated on Twitter comments. Now she removed her post and apologized. This backfired pretty bad for her Armenian friend.

It seems like the efforts of Armenian-Americans is doing more harm than good for them.
Dumb-ass celebs supporting political/military campaigns half way around the world without any knowledge of the matter whatsoever make me sick. Same goes for Disapora Armenians who have never been to Armenia or speak a word of Armenian and have no idea what their kin has done in places like Khojaly. Half of Hollywood is behind the Armenian murderers b/c of this clueless DIaspora and the other half don't give a shit. At least Cardi B was mature enough to do her research and apologize. Kudos.

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
Armenians tactically retreating
The retreating convoy was hit in front. Stopping it and they left all that behind running.
Meanwhile Supreme leader Aliyev said: Türkiyədən alınan PUA-lar bizə avantaj saxlayır. Bu texnologiya mükəmməldir.

UAVs purchased from Turkey give us an advantage. This technology is perfect.👌

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom