Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Could be repellent 1 also .. Aliyev just said 4 of them destroyed.

36D6 Tin Shield radar
Ej5VhxIWAAAwMJR.jpg
1602258044843.png

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,216
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Stop being biased,there's as much BS being spread by the Azeris of course being on the Turkish/Azeri side for whatever reasons,you'll have hard times admiting this fact. In the war of information both are currently involved in,it's hard to tell what's true and what's not. Up to anyone to make their own conclusions.

You keep sharing information from the same source, despite the source haven been proven to be nonsense propaganda over and over again.

You're not adding anything nuanced. You're just sharing Armenian propaganda.

Other members at least try to share from more credible sources than just sticking to 1 or 2 highly unreliable twitter accounts. Put more effort into it if you want to present the Armenian side (and not just propaganda).

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 17,241
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Agha Sher Please start adding translations in English to your posts/tweets. I have edited numerous posts and added translations but it's starting to be hard to catch up with the tempo. @Captain_Azeri_76 is a very good reference for how posts in for example Turkish should be posted showing the source and also added translation for easier access to the information. Whatever if valuable or not if I can't catch up I will start to delete untranslated posts from now on.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,055
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
You keep sharing information from the same source, despite the source haven been proven to be nonsense propaganda over and over again.

Other members at least try to share from more credible sources than just sticking to 1 or 2 highly unreliable twitter accounts. Put more effort into it if you want to present the Armenian side (and not just propaganda).

Ppl have the right to share from whatever source they want mate.

As long as it’s relevant 😀

Y

Yoyo

With my bias put aside, there is significantly more lies produced by the Armenian side. It's clear that they are trying to keep their people's morale high, but for how long can they sustain this?

You'd have to be desperate if you're displaying bogus statistics on a hologram...
If you're going to lie your heart out to save face, it's best to do it in style. :ROFLMAO:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 17,241
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
If they continue giving casualties in that tempo after 1 month their tank fleet will be completely destroyed and their armed forces crippled. They can't keep up with the intensity of the conflict. According to senior analyzer Oryx the casualties confirmed trough video footage are as follows (It is slightly outdated and when updated a lot more Armenian casualties will be added.

Y

Yoyo

Sadly, Armenian lies and propaganda appear to be working, at least in the US (where it matters the most). Here's a Fox News article trying to show the war as Armenians fighting against "jihadists".

Who here thinks FoxNews watching Americans even have any clue where Armenia and Azerbaijan are located on the world map? NONE of them! They read the word JIHADIST and they automatically associate Azerbaijan, who's trying to liberate theire UN-recognized lands from illegal Armenian occupation, as terrorists.

They will demand the US government to do something about it.

And this is why propaganda/communication in a war is at least as important as tanks, soldiers, UAVs. ⚡

Y

Yoyo

In the age of globalization and instant communication, winning the propaganda war has become just as important as winning in the battle zone, with possibly far more important and far-reaching consequences. And currently, I have to say, Armenians are doing a better job convincing the Western public that they're the "victims". Sad but true. :cry:

Y

Yoyo

America Must Stop Turkey’s Rogue Adventurism In The South Caucasus

Can you even believe your eyes? This is from The National Interest, an American think tank, suggesting the US stop Turkey and help Russia in the Caucasus.......... This is "The West" that I keep warning you about, folks.

From the article:

"America can help realize Armenian aspirations for self-determination by recognizing Turkey’s rogue behavior for what it is. It should subsequently allow capable powers such as Russia the means to challenge Ankara’s hostility in the interest of regional stability."

Last edited by a moderator:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
If they continue giving casualties in that tempo after 1 month their tank fleet will be completely destroyed and their armed forces crippled. They can't keep up with the intensity of the conflict. According to senior analyzer Oryx the casualties confirmed trough video footage are as follows (It is slightly outdated and when updated a lot more Armenian casualties will be added.
The source is counting kamikaze drones as loss, i mean if a kamikaze drone does its job then if should not be counted as a loss or are they also gonna count missiles as losses now?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 17,241
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The source is counting kamikaze drones as loss, i mean if a kamikaze drone does its job then if should not be counted as a loss or are they also gonna count missiles as losses now?
I think he counts the ones that are downed by air defence systems or crashed as a loss.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 17,241
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
How many Harops does Azerbaijan have?
I am not sure about the exact number of their inventory but I think it's a lot. From 2016 to now we see that they are being used extensively. They even flied a plane to Israel to renew losses. Together with Israel's HAROP also Azerbaijani local production kamikaze drones are in use.

S

Sinan

He can share whatever he likes. Stop accusing people because they are not thinking like you and stick to the topic please.

@Vergennes i'm glad you are here and contributing to thread. Continue as you like.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 17,241
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's like somebody have besieged Yerevan and it's last chance for the Armenian Nation. It's sad when you see young people who probably have very different vision for their future like receiving further education, becoming doctors, engineers, artists are brought to go and die for a cause which is in no way existential to the Armenian State at all but it is existential to the high political and military elite. The Armenian occupation forces must leave Karabag and peace in the region must prevail. If the hostilities continue the biggest loser will be the Armenian people of which majority are innocent and don't deserve the consequences.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom