Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,742
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm pretty sure the TB-2 is about to overtake all other UCAVs in the world (including US-made drones) in terms of total proven kills, if it hasn't already done so. It keeps proving its brutal lethality on a daily basis.

View attachment 4368

Look at it like this. TB2 is cheap effective. But not MQ-9 and most western countrieshas had no reason to develop it. But after seeing Turkey. They will and considering they know how to build jet engines and what not they’ll be able to close the gap rather quickly.

I suspect that is why we’re cooperating with Ukraine. But we need to field drones with our own engine and e/o and battle test them.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A95E7F4F-29CB-44C2-94A4-202570D7AB4C.jpeg

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,783
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
are they dumb?
Armenians will probably retreating in this time. But i have real doubts about Kelbecer and Lacin regions. Armenians and Russian will do everything they have to prevent Azerbaijan to take those places.
Ceasefire announcement from Azerbaijani side ;

No:357/20, Azərbaycan Respublikasının Xarici İşlər Nazirliyinin Mətbuat xidməti idarəsinin məlumatı

Azərbaycan Respublikası və Ermənistan Respublikası 18 oktyabr, yerli vaxtla saat 00.00 dan etibarən müvəqqəti humanitar atəşkəsə razılıq veriblər.
Bu qərar ATƏT-in Minsk Qrupu həm-sədr ölkələrini təmsil edən Amerika Birləşmiş Ştatları, Fransa Respublikası və Rusiya Federasiyasının Prezidentlərinin 1 oktyabr 2020-ci il tarixli bəyanatı, ATƏT-in Minsk Qrupu həm-sədrlərinin 5 oktyabr tarixli bəyanatına əsasən və 2020-ci ilin 10 oktyabr tarixli Moskva bəyanatına uyğun olaraq qəbul edilib.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Don’t give them time to breathe... Hit the steel while it’s still hot.

ps What does “humanitarian ceasefire” mean?

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
A real slaughter. The Armenians should find ways to adapt to the drone threat in absence of effective air defences. The Armenians were taken off guard by the era of drone warfare and similar armies will meet the same fate.
I would pack my stuff and leave Karabakh at this stage, sending your young men into a meatgrinder while being a small nation of a couple million is not a wise decision, i wonder how this will affect their demographics in the future, to me it looks grimm.

Well at least Turkey would have a land bridge to Azerbaijani mainland. :p

Numberone

Reactions
1 321
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
I dont understand why the Armos waited so long to recognize their own pseudo state in Karabakh they had from 1994-2016 I mean Russia and Turkey had have done that in Cyprus(TRNC) Georgia(Abkhazia,Ossetia) and Donbass respectively.Yerevan had the chance and blew it.I am guessing Armenians aren't superhuman IQ smartypants as they always promote all the time but this war will be a stalemate both sides dont want too many body bags and young men to meat grinder but Aliyev probably saved his butt at this point while Pashiniyan looks like he is going be booted
They waited bigger powers (france, russia, US) to recognize it first.

N

Null/Void

They waited bigger powers (france, russia, US) to recognize it first.
Of course they wanted to that diaspora lobbying aside but every pseudo-state is often recognized by their "mother country" Yerevan barley did that" thus giving Azeribaijan certain leverage on the diplomatic front no recognition no help from OBKB/CSTO very dumb move and hence why they are losers

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I don't know if Armenians have access to these videos but any country facing such a slaughter over land that wasn't theirs, would eventually be facing a serious uprising from its own public. But that is where propaganda and mass delusion plays its part. Perhaps they feel some religious duty to sacrifice themselves for such a cause. It saddens me because although I'm a military enthusiast I really hate to see killing (don't laugh). It's probably why I love Izetbegovic.

I remember this last stand in Fallujah with some Iraqis fighting against the Yanks from some isolated building. And then the Yanks had enough and just blew up the building. I felt really sad because, they gave their lives for what they believed was a just cause, fighting invaders like lions and they were put down like dogs.

Rambling on, my point is, one day God forbid we have to face an enemy who will rain hell on us, without us even seeing who we are fighting. What would we do? Would our courage mean anything? Would fighting for a just cause mean anything, if we weren't fighting but just being slaughtered?

Its like that Indiana Jones movie when that Arab guy is doing that fancy shit with his sword and Indiana Jones just pulls out a gun and shoots him and smiles.

Well its nice being the one with the gun for once.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,742
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Of course they wanted to that diaspora lobbying aside but every pseudo-state is often recognized by their "mother country" Yerevan barley did that" thus giving Azeribaijan certain leverage on the diplomatic front no recognition no help from OBKB/CSTO very dumb move and hence why they are losers
Embargo, you need a lot of resources to survive one. Being stuck in between Turkey and Azerbaycan would grind you to death. Also I doubt the defense pact with Russia would be enactable if they recognized or annexed.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,742
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't know if Armenians have access to these videos but any country facing such a slaughter over land that wasn't theirs, would eventually be facing a serious uprising from its own public. But that is where propaganda and mass delusion plays its part. Perhaps they feel some religious duty to sacrifice themselves for such a cause. It saddens me because although I'm a military enthusiast I really hate to see killing (don't laugh). It's probably why I love Izetbegovic.

I remember this last stand in Fallujah with some Iraqis fighting against the Yanks from some isolated building. And then the Yanks had enough and just blew up the building. I felt really sad because, they gave their lives for what they believed was a just cause, fighting invaders like lions and they were put down like dogs.

Rambling on, my point is, one day God forbid we have to face an enemy who will rain hell on us, without us even seeing who we are fighting. What would we do? Would our courage mean anything? Would fighting for a just cause mean anything, if we weren't fighting but just being slaughtered?

Its like that Indiana Jones movie when that Arab guy is doing that fancy shit with his sword and Indiana Jones just pulls out a gun and shoots him and smiles.

Well its nice being the one with the gun for once.
The moment you stop being fair, is the moment you better not let your enemy survive, or they’ll come back with vengeance.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom