Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

A

adenl

None of the major western media mentions about the Armenian attacks on Azerbaijan's cities. They neither give a space for official statements published by Azerbaijan about the incident which targeted civilian areas.
Not far but in a few hours they will make news about "Azerbaijan's aggression" and "Turkish intervention" by showing the videos published by Az MoD.

Dutch state tv published a story about the SCUD attack on Ganja where they portrayed 2 sides of the story ( the Azeri's claiming a SCUD attack, the Armenians denying that they fired), with the only bit of proof being a British journalist from Reuters that saw the destruction. They didn't mention Turkish tv channels live streaming the moment the SCUD hit Ganja and the aftermath as a proof.

There is currently a huge backlash on the Dutch king for going on a vacation to Greece yesterday while the whole country is under lockdown, with our PM (responsible for everything the king does) hiding and nowhere to be found. The king returned today (or is on the way back )but the populace and media fail to see that this is low-key geopolitical Dutch move to support Greece against Turkish claims in the East-Med, without being too open about it for fear of Turkish repercussions.

This is the second time the king goes on a 'vacation' to Greece in 2 months time.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,448
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In Azeri: I am Daniel Zarbaylov, I am proud to participate in liberation of lands which were occupied nearly 30 years ago, me and my friends believe in it firmly.
In Russian: I want to address people of Israel, support us pray for us. The truth is at our side, Karabakh is Azerbaijan.
It seems that his voice heard.
“Israeli citizens intervened in a group intending to demonstrate in favor of Armenia in Israel.”

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 17,236
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ilham Aliyev promoted Commander of Azerbaijan Special Forces Hikmet Mirzeyev

Azerbaijani XTQ played a critical role and also gave casualties in the liberation of Hadrut. They outperformed the Armenian counterparts both in the mountain and in the village. They showed supreme reconnaissance performance and also deadly ambushes.

By the way both soldiers on his left and right are Turkish personnel. The picture is out of a video about the Caucasian Eagle 2019 multinational special operations exercise held in Azerbaijan with the participation of Azerbaijani, Turkish and Georgian personnel.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
122 15,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
If these criminal strikes continue from Armenian side then Turkey should supply Azerbaijan with Bora Missiles and Yilidrim. It's time to start heavy retaliation against Stepanakert.
Azerbaijan already has Israeli LORA missile. It is similar to Bora. Lighter , smaller but same range and explosive weight.

A

adenl

It seems Turkey doesn't show the claimed destruction of the SA-15s and SA-11/17s, not only in this conflict but also in Syria. I wonder why? Do they want to cut the Russians some slack after the Pantsir got caught with his pants down?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,055
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Without Koral?
Yes, if you look at how many countries are struggling against insurgents and how these uav change the outcome they should sell like cake.

Insurgents don’t usually have AD capable of dealing with TB2 type uav

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,917
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, if you look at how many countries are struggling against insurgents and how these uav change the outcome they should sell like cake.

Insurgents don’t usually have AD capable of dealing with TB2 type uav

Maximum efficiency only with electronic warfare system.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,917
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's not the only electro optics in the world. Turkish equivalent is in serial production currently. Will also have better long range performance then Canadian WESCAM

0c7ddfb7-da87-4531-816d-f30421624141-jpeg.2975
Looks heavier than Canadians.

Top Bottom