Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
Who's oktay?
I would be disappointed if Azerbaijan agreed to anything in tonight because you can be sure that whatever it is it would be to protect Armenian occupation.
The vice president Fuat Oktay 😂
I think these statements are done in co-ordination with Azerbaijan.

Another statement:

"Peace will come to the South Caucasus with the liberation of Karabakh," said Ibrahim Kalin, spokesman for the Turkish president

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,559
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
For sure Lavrov does everything he can to support Armenia as he himself is half Armenian from his father’s side. But to me the more interesting thing is that Vladimir Putin seems to have taken the backseat and it seems like he almost isolated himself from this issue.
We all know the rumors about the many calls Pashinyan made to him that Putin didn’t even bother to answer in the early days of the war. After that he had a talk with Macron but basically that’s all we heard of him.

Those who adore VVP will say that his silence just shows Russia’s might and cold blooded behavior before he crushes those damn Turks!
Those who hate him will probably say that he doesn’t want to embarrass himself with a lost battle.
Positive thinkers will say that he probably thinks that Russia has more to win from good relations with Azerbaijan and he wants to punish Pashinyan and Armenians for spitting on the hands that feed them.
Negative thinkers like me will probably say that there is for sure something fishy and that those Russians are again trying to sabotage Azerbaijan. 😁

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Seems like Azeri Forces are not far from Lachin.

1603313309766.png

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
They complain in video they dont have Buks and Pantsirs. But they do have Buks and newest versions of Tor. Question where and why they are hiding them.
How are Pantsirs gonna help them? I guess they missed the show in Syria and Libya.

A

adenl

They complain in video they dont have Buks and Pantsirs. But they do have Buks and newest versions of Tor. Question where and why they are hiding them.
Tors where targeted and Buks are prime Harop and Harpy magnets. They took down S-300's what are they expecting?

N

Null/Void

For sure Lavrov does everything he can to support Armenia as he himself is half Armenian from his father’s side. But to me the more interesting thing is that Vladimir Putin seems to have taken the backseat and it seems like he almost isolated himself from this issue.
We all know the rumors about the many calls Pashinyan made to him that Putin didn’t even bother to answer in the early days of the war. After that he had a talk with Macron but basically that’s all we heard of him.

Those who adore VVP will say that his silence just shows Russia’s might and cold blooded behavior before he crushes those damn Turks!
Those who hate him will probably say that he doesn’t want to embarrass himself with a lost battle.
Positive thinkers will say that he probably thinks that Russia has more to win from good relations with Azerbaijan and he wants to punish Pashinyan and Armenians for spitting on the hands that feed them.
Negative thinkers like me will probably say that there is for sure something fishy and that those Russians are again trying to sabotage Azerbaijan. 😁
Bruh they are still people that think the Russians are gonna Anschluss Turkey and take over Tsragrad(Istanbul) still I thought that meme died in purgatory in 2018 I say VVP has been good for Russia that's all I can say as adoration meh if you are non Russian are you outta of your mind same goes with Pakistanis who adore Erdogan

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom