Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Ilham Aliyev announced Şuşa "was freed from occupation". The Armenians announce clashes are still ongoing around the city.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Ilham Aliyev announced Şuşa "was freed from occupation". The Armenians announce clashes are still ongoing around the city.
Do you still believe the Armenians after all this? 😂 Yesterday they claimed that Susa would never fall and that the Azeris were retreating after suffering a lot.

The poor french are desperate.

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,119
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

everything Aliyev said has been proven to be true time after time, while Armenia continues to deny everything, just look up Hadrut, to this day they deny Azerbaijan has taken it.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Do you still believe the Armenians after all this? 😂 Yesterday they claimed that Susa would never fall and that the Azeris were retreating after suffering a lot.

Yet again I am just reporting what's going on on the Armenian side.

It's hard to believe anything that's written on twitter given 90% of people pull news out of their @ss (And this goes to both sides),given how much propaganda was spread by both....... but what's confirmed is there were several assaults against Şuşa which were thwarted. This one seems successful at least.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

I would be too, Armenian bargaining chip as the part of foreign policy became absolute and pure burden for france in future as they will be just loud minority but not usefull for republic anymore.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,126
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Earlier shared photo of pigs feeding on dead soldiers is a warcrime.

These armenians killed our diplomats.

In Australia they murdered one of our diplomats even planned a isis style bomb attack on a Melbourne Turkish consulate.

They would have got dozens killed. You have Muslims constantly condemning terrorism and terrorists I mean we dont even bury their remains while Armenians have memorials dedicated to asala terrorists even justify what they do.

Can you imagine a Muslim country having a memorial dedicated to Bin laden and Aq terrorists.

Last edited:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,984
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan'in sevinci bizim sevincimiz, kederi bizim kederimiz.

Historical day after 28 years the glorious flag of Azerbaijan was raised again in Şuşa.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,825
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Alhamdulillah.
Eventhough I'm an Asian,
I feel like
I'm part of the Azerbaijan liberation army.
So happy right now.

Our struggle is just, and that’s what united us. Not just Azerbaycan, but the double standard and never ending wars paid upon muslim nations.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom